@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
be careful fam

on top of being a limpwristed british nerd virgin obsessed with wrestling and rep points and staying up all night on the coli, he's apparently a heavyweight boxer that has been breaking jaws all his life :ohmy:
After you'fd just talked about me a few posts prior. Don't play this game again we know you ain't good at math :ufdup:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
i am no ones alias dummy
:camby:
Ya got me here's a dap for your troubles :rumad:
full

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
After you'fd just talked about me a few posts prior. Don't play this game again we know you ain't good at math :ufdup:

nikka that shyt was like two days ago :dead: what a fukking nerd god damn

you really need mental help lil guy, this coli shyt has warped your fukkin mind :dead:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
nikka that shyt was like two days ago :dead: what a fukking nerd god damn

you really need mental help lil guy, this coli shyt has warped your fukkin mind :dead:

I ain't online everyday like you nerds. I logged in checked my alerts and responded I ain't checking dates an shyt :what:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Who stalks you? I just said I ain't even look at your threads :dahell:

Bait tags :mjlol: I thought you didn't take this shyt serious :russ:
:snoop: breh just stop ur known for tagging people multiple times and trying to bait them, and i dnt take it seriously but i find it weird when i get multiple alerts from a deranged autistic faggit. u have a mental problem and i hope u get the help u need, and if taggin me and hoping i respond is the only joy u have in your life then go ahead and keep on doing it :o:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
:snoop: breh just stop ur known for tagging people multiple times and trying to bait them, and i dnt take it seriously but i find it weird when i get multiple alerts from a deranged autistic faggit. u have a mental problem and i hope u get the help u need, and if taggin me and hoping i respond is the only joy u have in your life then go ahead and keep on doing it :o:

Just stop it I don't ever tag you in no shyt unless I'm clowning you. fukk outta with talkin about bait, you a soft frail emotional fakkit. If you can't take it don't attempt to dish it out fukkboy

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was waiting for you to go this route :pachaha:

"She" was simping me in threads too so I got a pic from her. Ain't like I was hiding and it isn't like she's the only person who's inbox I'm in :manny:

When I didn't want the same shyt she posted under her OG account the PMs went left on some "I don't want a romantic relationship :mjlol:" and I bounced.
Who?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Take your foot off that fakkit's neck :damn:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I ain't online everyday like you nerds. I logged in checked my alerts and responded I ain't checking dates an shyt :what:

so you lied about tagging nikkas, now you tagged all us because of a random post 10 pages and 2 days ago :francis:

again I have to ask, the fukk do you want? go organize fake exposals or neg trains or aliases or whatever the fukk you do, you sound like a deranged bytch too emotionally invested in some coli drama :snoop: go tell your "gang" to "go hard" or some shyt, nobody wanna go back and forth with your dyslexic crazy ass all day, we already know you quick to pull all nighters and overtime on here when it comes down to it :whoa: