@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Millionaire lawyer huh? :duck:

Don't lawyers have gift of gab? Why are you such a boring, low-level poster then? Can't even get 100% dap ratio :duck:

What law school and UG did you go to? What was your undergrad major?

@mobbinfms

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
OP needs to go back to making threads about Vado and go back to the irrelevance he came from.

This fukking loser spends his entire life on messageboards insulting guys he's never met before for attention, could you get any lower than that?
Forgot about you

You're another servant level TPC member

This whole thread could've been about you instead

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forgot about you

You're another servant level TPC member

This whole thread could've been about you instead

Check my dap ratio bum.

Check my rep ratio bum.

Plus I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you and already more successful than you in every aspect of life, you fukking keyboard warrior a$$hole piece of shyt vado stan virgin loser

:mjlol:Man even posting like you is making me laugh.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Check my dap ratio bum.

Check my rep ratio bum.

Plus I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you and already more successful than you in every aspect of life, you fukking keyboard warrior a$$hole piece of shyt vado stan virgin loser

:mjlol:Man even posting like you is making me laugh.
There's no such thing as a rep ratio

What the fukk would the ratio be

You are clearly a dumbass

Dap ratio's not bad but mobbin probably daps all of your posts like he does Billy

I saw you posting about how you miss the 80's, fukk up

Another old ass loser who hasn't done shyt

(His next response: I'm a millionaire doctor :sas2:)

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no such thing as a rep ratio

What the fukk would the ratio be

You are clearly a dumbass

Dap ratio's not bad but mobbin probably daps all of your posts like he does Billy

I saw you posting about how you miss the 80's, fukk up

Another old ass loser who hasn't done shyt

(His next response: I'm a millionaire doctor :sas2:)

:gladbron:Oh my bad. Look at my rep in comparison to yours. :pachaha:

Nah I'm a web designer and developer. Literally just graduated University with a bachelors in Computer science with honours. Oh and I'm 22.

What the fukk do you do with your life besides create threads about people you've never met in your life before?

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
mobbin works at the DMV office while attending GW Law part-time

he recently had a child by his fat girlfriend (only female who will sleep with him)

they share a one bedroom condo in the DC area

did I get 2/3 mobbin?

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
:gladbron:Oh my bad. Look at my rep in comparison to yours. :pachaha:

Nah I'm a web designer and developer. Literally just graduated University with a bachelors in Computer science with honours. Oh and I'm 22.

What the fukk do you do with your life besides create threads about people you've never met in your life before?
That's cool

Can you find the biggest difference between two integers in an array, that have one integer between them that is in between the two values?

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't just get a CS degree? You can't do some basic coding?

:camby:

Well for one you haven't even given me any values for your integers to solve your problem. So before getting on your high horse and testing me, go educate yourself before teaching someone of a higher education than you.

fukking bum :snoop:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Well for one you haven't even given me any values for your integers to solve your problem. So before getting on your high horse and testing me, go educate yourself before teaching someone of a higher education than you.

fukking bum :snoop:
The point is to work for ANY inputs

Aka write an algorithm

Have you never done a programming problem before?

Did you think I was asking you to do arithmetic? :russ:

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Sure. Let me post pics of my private financial information on the Coli. :mjlol:

Take a pic of your last check with the private info blurred out with a piece of paper and your coli username next to it...or take pic of your online account with info blurred holding up piece of paper with your coli name next to it

Take a pic of your whip with the license blurred out

Plenty folks that claim shyt have done it (many entrepreneur forums do this when the OP is giving advice and needs to validate credibility)

Can't even do that? Then you're a fraud and even more pathetic than OP made you sound

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Take a pic of your last check with the private info blurred out with a piece of paper and your coli username next to it...or take pic of your online account with info blurred holding up piece of paper with your coli name next to it

Take a pic of your whip with the license blurred out

Plenty folks that claim shyt have done it (many entrepreneur forums do this when the OP is giving advice and needs to validate credibility)

Can't even do that? Then you're a fraud and even more pathetic than OP made you sound
I'm saying

If he was really a millionaire he would've already sonned me with his S-Class, bank balance, etc.

And it took until the 4th page for him to bust out "well actually I'm successful and rich"
really?