@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
qzez46jpg.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This dude is a dirtbag that's obsessed with men on the internet. His recent posting history is a fvcking indictment to him, his aliases and any low life that co-signs him. He's been on my d!ck for over a year now. In threads begging men for pics. He reeks of 30 something year old, beta white boy with poor social skills and no job. Where's his "proof" showing otherwise? He wouldn't dare post a pic of himself on here. He's a queer and if I ever get ahold of him I'm gonna slap the sh!t outta him for blowing up my alert box/stalking me like some weird homosexual mental patient.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP needs to go back to making threads about Vado and go back to the irrelevance he came from.

This fukking loser spends his entire life on messageboards insulting guys he's never met before for attention, could you get any lower than that?

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
I'm not. And I'm not posting any identifying information about myself. The fact that you think my financial situation is so good it has to be :duck:is pretty funny though.
Not in biglaw :leostare: (he just googled what biglaw is)

Could you answer some bar exam questions? :sas2: