@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Above post goes for any of you fags talkin down to people about your "success"....if real millionaires don't mind doing it, then you shouldn't either

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Take a pic of your last check with the private info blurred out with a piece of paper and your coli username next to it...or take pic of your online account with info blurred holding up piece of paper with your coli name next to it

Take a pic of your whip with the license blurred out

Plenty folks that claim shyt have done it (many entrepreneur forums do this when the OP is giving advice and needs to validate credibility)

Can't even do that? Then you're a fraud and even more pathetic than OP made you sound

Bumped for visibility

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
HighElsayed is sweating trying to solve this first-year programming problem I gave him

He's deflecting acting like he doesn't understand me cuz it gives him an excuse for why he's taking so long

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
How the fukk else do you want me to write an algorithm?

Dude wtf do you do for a living?

You should be able to do that no problem guy lmao this is Your CAREER and how you earn your hefty sums of money....

Write some syntax...even something simple without googling it

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
I write in Javascript/JQuery, PHP, HTML and CSS.

Did you miss the part where I said I made websites for a living? I'm not a software developer, I made a website for my final year project :pachaha:
Write it in any language then

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
I write in Javascript/JQuery, PHP, HTML and CSS.

Did you miss the part where I said I made websites for a living? I'm not a software developer, I made a website for my final year project :pachaha:

Okay....awesome! Post some sample code from your final project...