@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
684utw.gif

STOPPPPPPP :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
These losers talking bout "umad umad" as if one of their own doesn't

1. use up 10 reps every day (and get no repbacks)
2. does this just to get me up to -20 deeper in red every week (maximum)
3. does this even though it's quickly negated by my mans repping me in the same fashion (so it has zero net effect)

I'm part of this loser's daily ritual :laff:

Well really that's not a big deal since his time is worthless :ld:
Maybe the math is challenging to him :ld:

X + 0 + 0 + 0 ... = X
get it mobbin?
:mjlol:
You've been fuming mad all day. Spent all that time imagining :duck:about me.
It's 10:00 - and you're still bitterly angry.
And you dedicated your sig to me.
:umad:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
:mjlol:
You've been fuming mad all day. Spent all that time imagining :duck:about me.
It's 10:00 - and you're still bitterly angry.
And you dedicated your sig to me.
:umad:
:duck: huh?

Why don't you prove any of that is false

Your approximate age (~35) combined with your shytty posting characteristics and blind retarded naS stannery point to you being a penniless chump who will never succeed in life

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:duck: huh?

Why don't you prove any of that is false

Your approximate age (~35) combined with your shytty posting characteristics and blind retarded naS stannery point to you being a penniless chump who will never succeed in life
I'm 34. I'm married with kids. My wife and I are both attorneys. We make $300k a year. I live in a $750k townhouse. I have two other rental properties in downtown DC. All told, about 1.5 million in real estate. Oh - and I grew up broke - on Medicaid and all that. First person in my family to go to college.
Today - while you were writing novels about me - I was with my kids at the pool.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
I'm 34. I'm married with kids. My wife and I are both attorneys. We make $300k a year. I live in a $750k townhouse. I have two other rental properties in downtown DC. All told, about 1.5 million in real estate. Oh - and I grew up broke - on Medicaid and all that. First person in my family to go to college.
Today - while you were writing novels about me - I was with my kids at the pool.
Proof?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

and here we goo