@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
:comeon:No. Not happening.

Like I said, believe what you want to believe. I have nothing to prove.

How about this...what does a key pair generator do? And what kind of
Websites use it ? Really easy to prove here guy...you're already 0 for 1 lmao

These IT computer science guys are hilarious :laff: bunch of frauds...

Using your fantasies as your realities on the net <<<<<

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
HighElsayed is sweating trying to solve this first-year programming problem I gave him

He's deflecting acting like he doesn't understand me cuz it gives him an excuse for why he's taking so long

I just asked him something a freshman at a community college would know....guarantee the kid googles it too :laff:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about this...what does a key pair generator do? And what kind of
Websites use it ? Really easy to prove here guy...you're already 0 for 1 lmao

These IT computer science guys are hilarious :laff: bunch of frauds...

Using your fantasies as your realities on the net <<<<<

:russ: Get off my nuts I told you I have NOTHING to prove to you.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
:russ: Get off my nuts I told you I have NOTHING to prove to you.

Because you're a fraud....a British one at that....if you did all that, my question woulda been painfully easy and you coulda made me look dumb and put it to rest in one second...less than you typed here...just admit you lie here to cover up for your inadequacy IRL and be humble movin forward ...not hard young man :blessed:

Catfishes are weird smh

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you're a fraud....a British one at that....if you did all that, my question woulda been painfully easy and you coulda made me look dumb and put it to rest in one second...less than you typed here...just admit you lie here to cover up for your inadequacy IRL and be humble movin forward ...not hard young man :blessed:

Catfishes are weird smh

It's simply out of principal. I wont be lured into a debate discussing who I am, what I do for a living and my credentials when the premise of the thread was about your buddy throwing shots at someone for no other reason other than he's hated by everyone. Simple.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
It's simply out of principal. I wont be lured into a debate discussing who I am, what I do for a living and my credentials when the premise of the thread was about your buddy throwing shots at someone for no other reason other than he's hated by everyone. Simple.
Principal or principle? Didn't you folks invent English?

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps

Let's say I was a chef... And you asked me the main ingredient in a cake ....and I said "uh uh, not tellin you, that's personal "

See how foolish you sound? That was literally the complexity of the question I asked you...something that shoulda been easy...then tall Israeli just proved you wrong again.

I've always wondered about the psych of someone who lies online about their profession and money...is the motive because you wanna sound accomplished or is it because it's your dream...in other words, why lie ?

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
@Perpetual Beast Bruh said "I'm from the UK" like the UK isn't more rigorous if anything

Cramming a 4 year degree into 3 years and (usually) only allowing you to take courses in / related to your major

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's say I was a chef... And you asked me the main ingredient in a cake ....and I said "uh uh, not tellin you, that's personal "

See how foolish you sound? That was literally the complexity of the question I asked you...something that shoulda been easy...then tall Israeli just proved you wrong again.

I've always wondered about the psych of someone who lies online about their profession and money...is the motive because you wanna sound accomplished or is it because it's your dream...in other words, why lie ?

You asked me to post code I developed and charged someone for, my project was for a client.

After that everything you said was irrelevant. I'm not entertaining your discussion.