@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
where the house keys..? :smugfavre:
My house has like 30 entrances, these are just the keys for the pool house
House-keys-008.jpg

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Feels :blessed:to get this email before I even get to the office this morning!

In follow-up to our discussions of yesterday, please be advised that we are settled for $100,000.00. Defendants, ______ and _________ will pay the closing costs (each party is responsible for their own attorneys’ appearance fees and any fees claimed by the mediator that have not already been paid). The settlement is also conditioned on the Plaintiff being responsible for all liens and medical bills, including Medicare liens (a Medicare lien letter showing satisfaction or that one does not exist is acceptable), from the proceeds of the $100,000.00. In the Release of All Claims, there will also be language denoting that the Plaintiff will hold harmless the Defendants from any claim or assertion concerning liens against the settlement, or any claim by Medicare of non-compliance or insufficient compliance with the Medicare Secondary Payer Act. In regard to the immediately preceding conditions, I am awaiting confirmation as to any other particular requirements that my clients carrier may have regarding that issue. I will advise you once I have heard from the adjuster.

Presuming this means that we are now settled, we probably need to figure out the best way to cancel Monday’s mediation. Can you take care of that, or do you think that the mediator will be difficult?

THANKS!

I wouldn't have even paid $50k on this case if I was on the other side :mjlol:
And now I won't have to drive up to Towson on Monday :smugdraper:

Mac Man

Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Neggas:The Revival
Feels :blessed:to get this email before I even get to the office this morning!

In follow-up to our discussions of yesterday, please be advised that we are settled for $100,000.00. Defendants, ______ and _________ will pay the closing costs (each party is responsible for their own attorneys’ appearance fees and any fees claimed by the mediator that have not already been paid). The settlement is also conditioned on the Plaintiff being responsible for all liens and medical bills, including Medicare liens (a Medicare lien letter showing satisfaction or that one does not exist is acceptable), from the proceeds of the $100,000.00. In the Release of All Claims, there will also be language denoting that the Plaintiff will hold harmless the Defendants from any claim or assertion concerning liens against the settlement, or any claim by Medicare of non-compliance or insufficient compliance with the Medicare Secondary Payer Act. In regard to the immediately preceding conditions, I am awaiting confirmation as to any other particular requirements that my clients carrier may have regarding that issue. I will advise you once I have heard from the adjuster.

Presuming this means that we are now settled, we probably need to figure out the best way to cancel Monday’s mediation. Can you take care of that, or do you think that the mediator will be difficult?

THANKS!

I wouldn't have even paid $50k on this case if I was on the other side :mjlol:
And now I won't have to drive up to Towson on Monday :smugdraper:

Are you still tryna convince nikkas you're a successful lawyer?

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
:laff: at this loser geek @Tall Israeli fighting hard to keep this thread on page one of the Ladies Room.

Youre named after a fakkit and you defend a man
Youve never even met....to make things worse, youre part of an "internet crew" (as you homos put it) ...im sorry, but think about that for a second...picture yourself IRL (i know, its hard since you dont leave the apartment) telling someone, "yeah im in tpc...anyone talks shyt, we NEG them... we run shyt on the internet"....think about what kind of fakkit does that lmao :laff:

Its not too late to change though...you might actually get to "live" one day :laff:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Youre named after a fakkit and you defend a man
Youve never even met....to make things worse, youre part of an "internet crew" (as you homos put it) ...im sorry, but think about that for a second...picture yourself IRL (i know, its hard since you dont leave the apartment) telling someone, "yeah im in tpc...anyone talks shyt, we NEG them... we run shyt on the internet"....think about what kind of fakkit does that lmao :laff:

Its not too late to change though...you might actually get to "live" one day :laff:

Dude, who the fvck are you? This thread the first time I ever recall reading a post from you. You're a groupie, and/or one of this unemployed dirtbag's aliases. Stop begging for my attention. It's pathetic, B.