@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol:
These idiots got nothing left to say. Confidentiality :mjlol:
That's the L you trying to pin on me now :mjlol:
But ain't none of you said not one word about what you do? :sas2:

And what kind of 56k connection you got if it's taking you more than 10 seconds to rep someone? :mjlol:
And lettuce get a ban bet going. If me and @Billy Ocean aliases than we both banned. If @Tall Israeli
@Mac Man @Perpetual Beast
Or anyone else in this thread is an alias they all banned.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
:mjlol:
These idiots got nothing left to say. Confidentiality :mjlol:
That's the L you trying to pin on me now :mjlol:
But ain't none of you said not one word about what you do? :sas2:

And what kind of 56k connection you got if it's taking you more than 10 seconds to rep someone? :mjlol:
And lettuce get a ban bet going. If me and @Billy Ocean aliases than we both banned. If @Tall Israeli

I will agree to this...

I never even communicated with Mac Man or Tall israeli prior to this thread, just thought you were a try hard clown and couldnt resist rippin a fakkit with an "internet crew" ( :laff: forreal youre a loser irl for that no matter how much $$$ you make )

Btw, i dont think you and billy are the same person....Billys more of a fakkit type comin to your rescue like a good loyal bytch should (good job on domesticatin him btw salute) , you just lack logic and basic reasoning skills...you guys are definitely not the same person much like this is my only profile...ill holla

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I will agree to this...

I never even communicated with Mac Man or Tall israeli prior to this thread, just thought you were a try hard clown and couldnt resist rippin a fakkit with an "internet crew" ( :laff: forreal youre a loser irl for that no matter how much $$$ you make )

Btw, i dont think you and billy are the same person....Billys more of a fakkit type comin to your rescue like a good loyal bytch should (good job on domesticatin him btw salute) , you just lack logic and basic reasoning skills...you guys are definitely not the same person much like this is my only profile...ill holla
:deadmanny: at the bolded.
So Perpetual is in.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
So did he ever show proof or what?
No he just showed some "proof" that he's a car accident lawyer, which anyone could do after reading a little bit on the internet (he took a whole fukking week to start talking about his supposed shytlaw job)

As far as what we actually cared about (the salary and the >1 million in real estate), not even a tiny bit of proof

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
What kind of deal is this you fukking shytlawyer

So if anyone in this thread, even unrelated to me in any way, is an alias then me, Mac Man, and Perpetual Beast are banned? :wtf:

You're a fukking idiot
Probably went to CUNY Law School, failed the bar, and went back to working as a line cook :camby:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What kind of deal is this you fukking shytlawyer

So if anyone in this thread, even unrelated to me in any way, is an alias then me, Mac Man, and Perpetual Beast are banned? :wtf:

You're a fukking idiot
Probably went to CUNY Law School, failed the bar, and went back to working as a line cook :camby:
Aliases are banned. If you ain't an alias - you don't get banned.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC