@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Youre named after a fakkit and you defend a man
Youve never even met....to make things worse, youre part of an "internet crew" (as you homos put it) ...im sorry, but think about that for a second...picture yourself IRL (i know, its hard since you dont leave the apartment) telling someone, "yeah im in tpc...anyone talks shyt, we NEG them... we run shyt on the internet"....think about what kind of fakkit does that lmao :laff:

Its not too late to change though...you might actually get to "live" one day :laff:
TPC isn't even a real crew

There's a big list of supposed members but there's only 4-5 people who give a fukk about repping it

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
TPC isn't even a real crew

There's a big list of supposed members but there's only 4-5 people who give a fukk about repping it

You're our biggest stan. 95% of your posts are devoted to us. Gonna be sad when the Labor Department stops sending you them unemployment checks and your white ass gonna have to find a job. You not gonna have as much time to post as you do now. It's like we lost our biggest follower

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
You're our biggest stan. 95% of your posts are devoted to us. Gonna be sad when the Labor Department stops sending you them unemployment checks and your white ass gonna have to find a job. You not gonna have as much time to post as you do now. It's like we lost our biggest follower
You sure know a lot about getting welfare :sas2:

shytlawyer, shytcoder, welfare recipient

Crew full of losers

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You sure know a lot about getting welfare :sas2:

shytlawyer, shytcoder, welfare recipient

Crew full of losers

You wanna post for us how many times you've made a thread about TPC or one of our members in the last few months?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Billy argues like a fukking kindergartener
No wonder he's a manlet

I tell mobbin he's unemployed

Billy's like "no you are!" :russ:

Naw. I just know you have no job because you have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much free time to create these threads devoted to me and my crew. You need to use that free time to work on your resume, b!tch. Uncle Sam bout to cut you off.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

A Jew.......

.......Unemployed................

476.gif

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Naw. I just know you have no job because you have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much free time to create these threads devoted to me and my crew. You need to use that free time to work on your resume, b!tch. Uncle Sam bout to cut you off.
You're a 40 year old man with a "crew" on TheColi.com :usure:

Keep dreaming negative things about me you ex-con fakkit

Mac Man

Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Neggas:The Revival
It takes your boyfriend mobbins longer to spread the amount of rep he needs to neg me,@StackMoney and @Tall Israeli every 4 days yet you believe he's a multi millionaire successful lawyer with a busy family life

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

All the aliases in here....I'm literally crying....I can't breathe...:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: