@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Pathetic old man is in a widely mocked area of law practice (cuz it pays like shyt and no one with a prestigious background goes into it) and he expects us to believe he makes as much money as a lawyer in a top biglaw firm :laff:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So you've accepted that I'm a personal injury attorney then.
Now you're trying to argue that personal injury isn't lucrative? :mjlol:
Is that why there is/was a tort reform movement? Because personal injury attorneys weren't making money? :mjlol:
Is that why Maryland has a statutory cap on non-economic damages? Because personal injury attorneys were getting low verdicts? :mjlol:
Is that why there's so much competition and advertising amongst personal injury lawyers? Are they all spending ungodly sums so they can get cases that don't make any $? :mjlol:
I'm exactly who I say I am. And that burns your soul. :ohhh:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And STILL til this day...not a single receipt has been produced :sas1:

With the advent of google...any ol' faceless, shiftless unemployment check collecting slob can masquerade as anything they want with a day and a halfs worth of research.

Love how it took him 2 weeks to muster up an attempt to break down the intricacies of his make believe profession, after dozens of post from @Tall Israeli requesting a breakdown, NOW he suddenly wants to talk about it. That is a mighty disturbing amount of dedication to a phony e-persona
KqLc81b.png

j8P8kvc.png

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
So you've accepted that I'm a personal injury attorney then.
Now you're trying to argue that personal injury isn't lucrative? :mjlol:
Is that why there is/was a tort reform movement? Because personal injury attorneys weren't making money? :mjlol:
Is that why Maryland has a statutory cap on non-economic damages? Because personal injury attorneys were getting low verdicts? :mjlol:
Is that why there's so much competition and advertising amongst personal injury lawyers? Are they all spending ungodly sums so they can get cases that don't make any $? :mjlol:
I'm exactly who I say I am. And that burns your soul. :ohhh:
It's possible that you're a personal injury lawyer (the worst kind of lawyer to be) because anyone can be one

Personal injury COULD be lucrative but the average lawyer in it is making like 70K, with tight standard deviation

I've still yet to see ANY proof that you make 300K

That would easily put you in the top 1% of personal injury lawyers

Lol at having to advertise to get cases
I guess at the bottom of the legal profession you have to do things like that :russ:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
People from graduate from dead average law schools every year and have too much pride to do personal injury law

I can't even imagine what kind of toilet law school gave mobbin a diploma

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
People graduate from Harvard and go work at Cravath and still might never crack 300K (gotta keep your job and get promoted for that)

mobbin went to such a shytty law school that he won't talk about it, and he makes 300K in the shyttiest field of law

:wtf:

Old man talking about "personal injury law is competitive" ok then how are you dominating the competition and making 300K in a 70K field? How many of you exist in the United States? Like 3? :russ:

Watch now he's gonna argue about that 3 number
Ok how about top 0.3%?
What's the difference, you're not making the cut anyway

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Where are you getting these statistics? :dahell:
Three posts in a row though? :heh:
What's going on in your life, that my financial success gets you this angry?
You're fuming mad :pachaha:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm 34. I'm married with kids. My wife and I are both attorneys. We make $300k a year. I live in a $750k townhouse. I have two other rental properties in downtown DC. All told, about 1.5 million in real estate. Oh - and I grew up broke - on Medicaid and all that. First person in my family to go to college.
Today - while you were writing novels about me - I was with my kids at the pool.
I may be saluting a fukkboy.. im not sure about all these e personalities..

But I like this post .. and respect to him, fukk whoever it is thats hatin on success.:salute:

I take this back if this is a cac

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Where are you getting these statistics? :dahell:
Three posts in a row though? :heh:
What's going on in your life, that my financial success gets you this angry?
You're fuming mad :pachaha:
Why don't you quote me
Scared of more damage to your pathetic existence, fakkit? :russ:

According to PayScale, the average annual salary range of a personal injury attorney is $51,291 to $96,288. The employment services firm Indeed lists the average annual salary of a personal injury attorney in the U.S. as $73,000.

Would you agree that personal injury law is the lowest tier of the legal profession?
Doesn't matter if you agree or not, it's the truth
Lol at your late night informercial-advertising, bumper to bumper colliding, office space right next to the supermarket, 2 lawyers in the whole firm ass profession

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Why don't you quote me
Scared of more damage to your pathetic existence, fakkit? :russ:

According to PayScale, the average annual salary range of a personal injury attorney is $51,291 to $96,288. The employment services firm Indeed lists the average annual salary of a personal injury attorney in the U.S. as $73,000.

Would you agree that personal injury law is the lowest tier of the legal profession?
Doesn't matter if you agree or not, it's the truth
Lol at your late night informercial-advertising, bumper to bumper colliding, office space right next to the supermarket, 2 lawyers in the whole firm ass profession

breh, you're just going waaaaay too much