@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you reported him a month ago, how did he neg you as recently as thursday? :patrice:
I had reported him a few times since then but nothin ever happened, I'm pretty sure I didn't report him that day tho and can't remember if I even reported him after I came back to find 4 new negs from him. I didn't get an alert from a mod til Saturday sayin they told him to cool out so maybe they was readin this thread and saw all the proof of his stalkin.:lolbron:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
hooold up.........

I need to read up on this thread..seems to be a sleeper

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I had reported him a few times since then but nothin ever happened, I'm pretty sure I didn't report him that day tho and can't remember if I even reported him after I came back to find 4 new negs from him. I didn't get an alert from a mod til Saturday sayin they told him to cool out so maybe they was readin this thread and saw all the proof of his stalkin.:lolbron:

:mjlol: pathetic

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The anonymity that these loser beta male f@ggots take advantage of on the internet is one of this generation's biggest travestys.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ima have to sit down and read this thread because page 27 and 28 are hilarious

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The anonymity that these loser beta male f@ggots take advantage of on the internet is one of this generation's biggest travestys.
Without the internet these trolls would have nothing.
I'd have you washing my drawers in the pen, f@ggot.
:mjlol:
Them negs though :wow:
Slowly but surely, them negs eating away at OP's soul.

I don't know why though, they just imaginary points on the internet. :mjlol:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ima have to sit down and read this thread because page 27 and 28 are hilarious

Before you get to this part...

I'm 34. I'm married with kids. My wife and I are both attorneys. We make $300k a year. I live in a $750k townhouse. I have two other rental properties in downtown DC. All told, about 1.5 million in real estate. Oh - and I grew up broke - on Medicaid and all that. First person in my family to go to college.
Today - while you were writing novels about me - I was with my kids at the pool.

Make sure you're not ingesting any food, gulping down a drink or have any heart problems.
9ePWrrp.png

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Let's talk about this motion for summary judgment that I need to oppose in this premises liability case. I've got a material factual issue - too bad it comes from my client's answers to interrogatories and deposition testimony :russ:
Good jurisdiction though. They usually let these things go to the jury.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Let's talk about this motion for summary judgment that I need to oppose in this premises liability case. I've got a material factual issue - too bad it comes from my client's answers to interrogatories and deposition testimony :russ:
Good jurisdiction though. They usually let these things go to the jury.
Why are you acting like what's in doubt is your shytlaw job?

We can believe you're a car accident lawyer, anyone can get into a third tier law school and be a third tier lawyer

And what's with this I am a lawyer, therefore I am rich shyt? This fukking dumbass is dreaming about being a lawyer :mjlol: he still thinks every lawyer is caking :mjlol: he believes that "doctor or lawyer" shyt :mjlol:

Lawyers are notoriously concerned with punctuation and here you are using two spaces after periods and using hyphens instead of dashes :usure: