@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Is this one of them by any chance? :sas2:

j32PAtW.jpg

lance-stephenson-lebron-james-blow-ear.jpg

mike-ashley-strips.jpg

@HishElsayed why were you pullin a Lance Stephenson on NUFC owner Mike Cashley?

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:salute:For at least handling your problems like a man. Unlike @StackMoney who snitched to brooklynzson so many times that brooklynzson had to ask me to ignore him as a favor.
@StackMoney no need to reply. I've got you on ignore.
camron-u-mad.gif
I told you over a month ago you was reported
fFdfR0R.png
you thought I was playin, ain't nobody got time for that back n forth wit the negs bullshyt I just reported your stalkin and kept it movin. I knew you'd come cryin to me whinin like a little bytch once the mods told you to knock that gay shyt off,:ufdup:and you couldn't even handle me dissin your rap idols like a man you stalked me like a scorned hoe so miss me wit that argument. Even beggin me not to reply is a female tactic cause you want the last word:umad:

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
camron-u-mad.gif
I told you over a month ago you was reported
fFdfR0R.png
you thought I was playin, ain't nobody got time for that back n forth wit the negs bullshyt I just reported your stalkin and kept it movin. I knew you'd come cryin to me whinin like a little bytch once the mods told you to knock that gay shyt off,:ufdup:and you couldn't even handle me dissin your rap idols like a man you stalked me like a scorned hoe so miss me wit that argument. Even beggin me not to reply is a female tactic cause you want the last word:umad:

If you reported him a month ago, how did he neg you as recently as thursday? :patrice:

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Just peeped this loser @HishElsayed

How is a web design degree = a computer science degree?

You have a little watered-down degree in making pretty frontends for websites

No wonder you have no algorithm skills

In the first year of your program you probably learned to bold and italicize forum posts

@Perpetual Beast peep this breh

Right when i thought the body bag couldnt get any bigger...

A grave is needed for these kids...wow..this is getting ugly :laff:

R.i.p. the fake programmer and mobbin