@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Stop it. You just mad I call you out on your bullsh!t on a regular basis. Stop tagging me.

you dont call me out on anything. all you do is troll me.

this is the very first time i gave you a taste of your own medicine, and youre upset. look at you neggin me.

lame.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

this is the very first time i gave you a taste of your own medicine, and youre upset. look at you neggin me.

lame.

Dude, I haven't been in one of your threads in ages. You're a weirdo, breh. And I negged you for that gay sh!t you posted. Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Dude, I haven't been in one of your threads in ages. You're a weirdo, breh. And I negged you for that gay sh!t you posted. Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

:comeon: with this slick chit.

i didnt say you were in my threads(altho you prolly were).

i post in more than just my own threads.

just take your L and move on.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:comeon: with this slick chit.

i didnt say you were in my threads(altho you prolly were).

i post in more than just my own threads.

just take your L and move on.

Dude, you claimed that all I do is troll you:

How the fvck all I do is troll you, when I don't fvck with your lame ass threads anymore? :heh:

Post were I was trolling you in anybody else's thread...you can't :heh:

Am I in your pm box? :heh:

Like I said...you're a weirdo :heh:

Last edited:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Look im a millionaire, just got my check in the mail today :troll: . Just ignore the date tho.
cheque.jpg

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
The OP and everyone dapping him are trolls. Most of them are probably aliases of the same person. If you didn't know, OP has been making threads about @Billy Ocean and my crew for months now.
He's obsessed.
Not to mention that Perpetual Troll completely sidestepped your questions. They haven't proven shyt.
There's no one in this thread at this point, supporting the OP, who anyone takes even remotely serious in the Booth. Just neg them and keep it moving. :salute:

Youre the troll guy....

And no, millionaire lawyers do not have "internet crews" lmao

Just take the L and accept that you got bodied

Mac Man

Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Neggas:The Revival
:salute: @hustlemania being the voice of reason in this thread.

:mjlol: @hustlemania is basically telling people to leave you alone.

This didn't look like an exposure thread to me it seemed more like @Tall Israeli served you a vulgar (very vulgar) near lethal dose of ether and took your soul :wow:

If you have nothing to defend why did you claim to be a big shot lawyer with a successful wife and young child that made it from nothing to owning nearly half of downtown DC :patrice:

Searching your own posts for evidence only to be laughed off by anyone not on your dikk. How long did that take you, but let me guess you were at work right? :pachaha:

Now you're asked for further, reasonable proof not a quote from a top 20 list thread where you're tryna talk down on a young kids tastes in Hip-Hop (which wasn't bad actually Q-Tip Renaissance Rap is a dope album :salute: I bet if he had said Hell On Earth instead though you'd of repped him :pacspit:) You want the thread to go away. :comeon:

I've never really noticed you much before this thread but nothing you've said so far is adding up.
:leostare:
@mobbinfms the floor is all yours

simpsons-lionel-hutz.jpg