@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Attempt #800 to get me to post pics of shyt I already stated very clearly I was never going to produce.

But since this backfired exposal thread is still going on - I want to leave this here for posterity.

Here is a post I made over a year ago - if you read between the lines - you can figure out exactly what kind of attorney I am.

Here is another post I made almost one year ago - where I directly say that I'm a married 33 year old lawyer with a kid. This was in the course of making a joke.

Here I am this January - again saying I'm a lawyer in the process of making a joke.

All found in seconds by searching for "attorney" or "lawyer" and my name. All in the Booth. I don't even post in TLR.

Let's think this through logically - I make three posts where I identify my profession (directly or indirectly) for no benefit to me whatsoever 7-14 months before this thread is made.

You're not going to find any posts (this is a challenge to anyone who wants to take it up) where I've thrown weight around because I'm a lawyer or talked about my finances. If I was gonna lie about being an attorney - wouldn't I do it often? And for some gain to myself? Also - good luck trying to find any post on the Coli inconsistent with the basic background information I gave in this thread.

In order to discredit these three prior posts - you would have to believe that I made these past posts simply so that 7-16 months later - I would have them as ammunition in the event a situation like this arose. To believe that you would have to be an idiot.

This simple ass nikka is still using posts THAT HE WROTE ABOUT HIMSELF on the coli as his proof of him being a Millionaire lawyer.:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Why is it that a nikka that runs a tranny website could figure out how to provide proof, by producing receipts to the coli at the snap of a finger about how he was caking off his website without exposing his personal info...but a nikka that allegedly practices law can't figure out how to do this. :dahell:

Why? Because you drive a forklift for a living and make 9.25 an hr:russ:

Last edited:

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
For an attorney you're putting quite a shytty case together for you not being a broke fakkit obsessed with the op. :leostare:

Lmao fukkin terrible "lawyer".....arent attorneys all about presenting evidence and all he can muster is the fact hes been able to keep his e persona straight ?? :laff: :laff:

what a fukkin scrub attorney lmao

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
This is simple ass nikka is still using posts THAT HE WROTE ABOUT HIMSELF on the coli as his proof of him being a Millionaire lawyer.:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Why is it that a nikka that runs a tranny website could figure out how to provide proof, by producing receipts to the coli at the snap of a finger about how he was caking off his website without exposing his personal info...but a nikka that allegedly practices law can't figure out how to do this. :dahell:

Why? Because you drive a forklift for a living and make 9.25 an hr:russ:

This.....dude is clearly a fraud.....

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
how is he a fraud and how did you prove hes a fraud?

If youre a millionaire, do you realize how easy it would be to prove ??

Take a pic of your keys with your screen name on piece of paper beside it

Take a picture of your view/neighborhood

Blur out your real name, SSN # , any confidential info, etc and post your pay check

Take a screen shot of last invoice from client, important info blurred, or screen shot bank account balance with info blurred

How fukking hard is that??? Even a crayon munchin retard could work MS paint and get the concept :laff:

But all this attorney does is deflect, deflect, deflect....nothing about him even hints at being an attorney, and if there are really double digit IQ'ed lawyers no smarter than the common dullard defending people in our court systems....then R.I.P. the U.S. judicial system :laff: what a fukkin joke lmao

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
how is he a fraud and how did you prove hes a fraud?
The OP and everyone dapping him are trolls. Most of them are probably aliases of the same person. If you didn't know, OP has been making threads about @Billy Ocean and my crew for months now.
He's obsessed.
Not to mention that Perpetual Troll completely sidestepped your questions. They haven't proven shyt.
There's no one in this thread at this point, supporting the OP, who anyone takes even remotely serious in the Booth. Just neg them and keep it moving. :salute:

Daps
If youre a millionaire, do you realize how easy it would be to prove ??

Take a pic of your keys with your screen name on piece of paper beside it

Take a picture of your view/neighborhood

Blur out your real name, SSN # , any confidential info, etc and post your pay check

Take a screen shot of last invoice from client, important info blurred, or screen shot bank account balance with info blurred

How fukking hard is that??? Even a crayon munchin retard could work MS paint and get the concept :laff:

But all this attorney does is deflect, deflect, deflect....nothing about him even hints at being an attorney, and if there are really double digit IQ'ed lawyers no smarter than the common dullard defending people in our court systems....then R.I.P. the U.S. judicial system :laff: what a fukkin joke lmao
are you a male..?

if so- why do you want another males information so badly..? :dwillhuh:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
have no idea who that is..

this thread seems desperate as fukk, tho.. pages of the same 2/3 people practically begging someone to prove themselves.. :heh:
Do you honestly believe this dude who has over 50 posts in this thread himself is really a multi millionaire lawyer with a wife kids and multiple properties?