@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how did the Tall Israeli get sonned when you haven't even sonned him by posting your money
and @Emperor_ReinScarf dapped the OP I don't think he's on your side
don't go crying to mods when you can't be a man and son the Tall Israeli

He's asking the mods to throw in the towel and has disproved NOTHING that OP asserted...but OP is the one got sonned. :heh:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I'm 34. I'm married with kids. My wife and I are both attorneys. We make $300k a year. I live in a $750k townhouse. I have two other rental properties in downtown DC. All told, about 1.5 million in real estate. Oh - and I grew up broke - on Medicaid and all that. First person in my family to go to college.
Today - while you were writing novels about me - I was with my kids at the pool.
How tall are you and do you have any certs?

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Damn, I came back in this thread this morning and look what this clown and his aliases have turned this sh!tty ass thread into...an even sh!ttier thread :laff:

Israeli, you under the bridge obsessed, middle aged, bum...why you have a private profile? Is it because you're ashamed of your post history? And why you beg for pics, and proof from other posters yet you can't even prove that you're not some pasty faced comic book guy f@ggot that's obsessed with hip hop culture and random men on hip hop messageboards?

You know why I know why you're some lowly, social outcast virgin with no friends and no job? Because you're on the Coli at crazy hours of the night trying to hound men you're infatuated with. You're a nobody bum and you continue to prove it by making pitiful, aimless threads like these and saturate them with even more pitiful, aimless posts by your aliases. You ain't sh!t. Just go back to posting about sucking Vado's d!ck and Jay Electronica ghostwriting for Nas, f@ggot.

:laff: dead @ mobbins boyfriend all upset

:wrist:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is... in about the same amount of time it took for @mobbinfms to search thru his old posts to find a post that he wrote calling himself a lawyer :mjlol:... he could've easily pulled up a bank account statement, printed it out in a few secs and wrote "mobbinfms" on the sheet and made everybody in this thread look foolish...it's been done before...and WE KNOW he cares about what OP thinks of him or else he wouldn't have tryed to counter with that ridiculous post about having 6 figures, rental properties, law degree yadayadayada...except he forgot to mention that he was also 6 ft. 6 with PAWGS on deck and had 6 certs and had an olympic powerlifting gold medal :lolbron: when he forgot to include that it immediately set off the :duck: alarm.

It's clear that he was interested in disproving OP's claims, but he didn't want to take the very simple steps to do so. Because he CAN'T.

But he's under the illusion that someone in this thread outside of himself and that clown that :cape: to his defense and was humiliated in the process..."got son'd" . :mjlol:

nikka even added a bit of self ether to the ether already contained in OP's opening post. :russ:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The n!ggas in this thread co-signing the threadstarter is like an all-star team of the Coli's worst posters. These n!ggas get sonned in threads at Hall of Fame levels. Bunch of L list posters :heh:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:
The n!ggas in this thread co-signing the threadstarter is like an all-star team of the Coli's worst posters. These n!ggas get sonned in threads at Hall of Fame levels. Bunch of L list posters :heh:

All his aliases. Why would anybody who goes by the name with anything Israel related be Co signed by anyone with a life outside of the Internet?

It begs belief

Mac Man

Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Neggas:The Revival
@Always-Right Liggins
@Emperor_ReinScarf
@concise
OP got sonned out of his thread. Can I get the thread-title fixed? Any of the tags work for me. Then bushes?
Thanks.
heel-turn.gif

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Funny thing is... in about the same amount of time it took for @mobbinfms to search thru his old posts to find a post that he wrote calling himself a lawyer :mjlol:... he could've easily pulled up a bank account statement, printed it out in a few secs and wrote "mobbinfms" on the sheet and made everybody in this thread look foolish...it's been done before...and WE KNOW he cares about what OP thinks of him or else he wouldn't have tryed to counter with that ridiculous post about having 6 figures, rental properties, law degree yadayadayada...except he forgot to mention that he was also 6 ft. 6 with PAWGS on deck and had 6 certs and had an olympic powerlifting gold medal :lolbron: when he forgot to include that it immediately set off the :duck: alarm.

It's clear that he was interested in disproving OP's claims, but he didn't want to take the very simple steps to do so. Because he CAN'T.

But he's under the illusion that someone in this thread outside of himself and that clown that :cape: to his defense and was humiliated in the process..."got son'd" . :mjlol:

nikka even added a bit of self ether to the ether already contained in OP's opening post. :russ:
Attempt #800 to get me to post pics of shyt I already stated very clearly I was never going to produce.

But since this backfired exposal thread is still going on - I want to leave this here for posterity.

Here is a post I made over a year ago - if you read between the lines - you can figure out exactly what kind of attorney I am.

I have some understanding. For example, if a grown man jumps into the air, landing on my head with the force of his body - slamming my head into the stage and forcing my neck to bend in an unnatural fashion, I understand that I'd more an likely be seriously injured. I also understand that the full extent of my injury would not manifest itself immediately.

If the jumper was acting negligent (to me, jumping directly over my head is negligence - 100% of the time), I would expect for him to pay for my medical bills, any money I lost from not being able to work and the associated pain, suffering and inconvenience.

Funny thing is - if this happened to you or a family member - I bet you'd be the first person to lawyer up.

Here is another post I made almost one year ago - where I directly say that I'm a married 33 year old lawyer with a kid. This was in the course of making a joke.

I'm a married 33 year old lawyer with a 9 month old daughter. OF COURSE I ACTUALLY BE IN THE STREETS!!!

Here I am this January - again saying I'm a lawyer in the process of making a joke.

I hear you. If you are only 20, thats actually an outstanding list.

And I'm actually an attorney breh. So I might sue you. Intentional infliction of emotional distress. :lolbron:

All found in seconds by searching for "attorney" or "lawyer" and my name. All in the Booth. I don't even post in TLR.

Let's think this through logically - I make three posts where I identify my profession (directly or indirectly) for no benefit to me whatsoever 7-14 months before this thread is made.

You're not going to find any posts (this is a challenge to anyone who wants to take it up) where I've thrown weight around because I'm a lawyer or talked about my finances. If I was gonna lie about being an attorney - wouldn't I do it often? And for some gain to myself? Also - good luck trying to find any post on the Coli inconsistent with the basic background information I gave in this thread.

In order to discredit these three prior posts - you would have to believe that I made these past posts simply so that 7-16 months later - I would have them as ammunition in the event a situation like this arose. To believe that you would have to be an idiot.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
If anything op just exposed how much of a weirdo and a lame he is. You seriously spent hours asking another man for photos or proof of his life? Maybe you should worry bout your own life if this is how you spend your time and energy. Also, it's obvious some of these accounts are your alias.