@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
How would you pay your mortgages though??:ohhh:
So let me guess - I bought my house and magically got 10 million? From the house fairy?? :russ:

Read the second part..."or bettering my craft" assuming my money was still contingent on my time.... Something you should do if you really are a lawyer cause your argumentation skills are elementary at best

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Why are you so mad though? :mjlol:
You want my firm to fire me now? :mjlol:
But I thought you were just curious? :ohhh:
So a post from a year ago where i say I'm a lawyer is irrelevant? If you found a post from a year ago where I said I was a janitor would that also be irrelevant? :mjlol:

Watch this.....I play in the NFL

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Read the second part..."or bettering my craft" assuming my money was still contingent on my time.... Something you should do if you really are a lawyer cause your argumentation skills are elementary at best
Now I have elementary argumentation skills? :mjlol:
But you were just curious though right? :mjlol:
You're not invested in this thread at all :ohhh:

:russ:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Answer the question though - if you found a post from a year ago where I said I was a janitor - would that also be irrelevant?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:sas1:All I know is millionaires don't spend all day on a message board givin rep to random people so they can neg certain dudes every 3 days who made them catch feelins by dissin their favorite rap duo several months ago, and if you went on a 2 week vacation you wouldn't come back to find a millionaire blew up your alerts wit negs while you were on a island enjoyin life cause he'd be busy spendin the rest of his summer on a yacht somewhere surrounded by bytches in bikinis sippin champagne.:sas2:
How many millionares do you know?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
where them certs, tho.. :lupe:
I got 100,000 of those playboi, I make it rain certs
tumblr_li0kdsVKji1qh0j6so1_500.gif

Mac Man

Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Neggas:The Revival
Why are you so mad? :sas1:
For someone who just admitted not really knowing anything about me before this thread - you seem awfully invested in it. :sas2:
I'm not mad just amused at this thread and figured I'd get my thoughts in before the mods come to your aid :sas1:

@Always-Right Liggins
@Emperor_ReinScarf
@concise
OP got sonned out of his thread. Can I get the thread-title fixed? Any of the tags work for me. Then bushes?
Thanks.

:sas2:
:sas1:All I know is millionaires don't spend all day on a message board givin rep to random people so they can neg certain dudes every 3 days who made them catch feelins by dissin their favorite rap duo several months ago, and if you went on a 2 week vacation you wouldn't come back to find a millionaire blew up your alerts wit negs while you were on a island enjoyin life cause he'd be busy spendin the rest of his summer on a yacht somewhere surrounded by bytches in bikinis sippin champagne.:sas2:

How many people do you you have marked to neg every 3 days @mobbinfms :dwillhuh:

:sas1:

:sas2:

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Answer the question though - if you found a post from a year ago where I said I was a janitor - would that also be irrelevant?

Yes... It would...cause during that time you could have become a lawyer....or you could have lost your job....or you could have been making shyt up back then....

Your logic and basis is completely reliant on keeping your story straight ...that doesn't serve as evidence that you're a lawyer...it just means you're an excellent pathological liar with a knit tight e persona ....

Hmmm... What would I like to be today? Okay ready for it ? I play in the NFL...I'm gonna quote this shyt a year from now, and it'll still be "true"

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
My client said he didn't run the red light...your honor I have proof of this...this statement dates back to March...so therefore my client couldn't have possibly hit her

Hire 100--866--Mobbin if you wanna get out of jail pimpin !!

Yes... It would...cause during that time you could have become a lawyer....or you could have lost your job....or you could have been making shyt up back then....

Your logic and basis is completely reliant on keeping your story straight ...that doesn't serve as evidence that you're a lawyer...it just means you're an excellent pathological liar with a knit tight e persona ....

Hmmm... What would I like to be today? Okay ready for it ? I play in the NFL...I'm gonna quote this shyt a year from now, and it'll still be "true"
Google "impeachment".
So both prior inconsistent and consistent statements are irrelevant? :mjlol::mjlol:
So nothing I said in the past has any bearing on anything?