@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Daps
Look im a millionaire, just got my check in the mail today :troll: . Just ignore the date tho.
cheque.jpg

See how easy it was for me to prove im a millionaire

where them certs, tho.. :lupe:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You copped Illmatic on cassette when it released, I saw your post admitting it
you old ass bum you're 35 or older you can't even deny it

You're supposed to have a career at 35+ not be some wack ass naS stan poster whose only power in the world is neg-repping on a rap discussion board. How long are you gonna live through Nas on the internet? you stalkin his instagram when you wake up like "damn this nikka nas got the fountain of youth" meanwhile your sunspots and saggy neck grow worse and worse day by day. invest in some moisturizer you dirty fakkit

Your fantasies of interning at Mass Appeal will never come into fruition. You will die broke, alone, unsuccessful, and with no one who loves or respects you. I hope you don't have a long life so you can stop being so pathetic

fukking old ass, pitiful naS stan. I bet you're unemployed and live in the projects. Do u write down TPC as your employer when you do your taxes? u prolly added ur Coli rep level and dap ratio onto ur resume, and only applied to Enron and Pets.com, wonderin why they aint callin back

Your own clique dont even respect your stank 40 year old bum ass. You dikkride Billy and Illeye and dap all their posts but your own dap ratio is 60% (no one even likes your posts, why are you here?). You spread 10 reps every day just to neg me every 4 days, yet your own rep never increases (no one reps you back)

Tryna get my rep down... why don't you get your broke ass out of your couch and get your income up you useless piece of shyt. Go take care of your dirty ass kids or something, clean the chocolate milk off their pelle pelle t-shirts, they prolly gon grow up to be failures lissenin to rass kass and arguin bout chino xl's greatest verses outside omar's deli. I bet these little pieces of shyt are grown as fukk and can't even read because of your retarded lazy ass. im sicka u. commit that.

you ain't gonna be shyt anyway. you already had 35-40 years and you ain't shyt, what's gonna change with another decade? You gonna make it at 45 b? Do you really want more years of your pathetic life consisting of logging on TheColi.com every day just to neg the Tall Israeli twice a week? Do the right thing
Demonic trash. Please erase this entire post and remix it angelically. You sound injured and touched by the spirit of filth friend. :snoop:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol: @hustlemania is basically telling people to leave you alone.

This didn't look like an exposure thread to me it seemed more like @Tall Israeli served you a vulgar (very vulgar) near lethal dose of ether and took your soul :wow:

If you have nothing to defend why did you claim to be a big shot lawyer with a successful wife and young child that made it from nothing to owning nearly half of downtown DC :patrice:

Searching your own posts for evidence only to be laughed off by anyone not on your dikk. How long did that take you, but let me guess you were at work right? :pachaha:

Now you're asked for further, reasonable proof not a quote from a top 20 list thread where you're tryna talk down on a young kids tastes in Hip-Hop (which wasn't bad actually Q-Tip Renaissance Rap is a dope album :salute: I bet if he had said Hell On Earth instead though you'd of repped him :pacspit:) You want the thread to go away. :comeon:

I've never really noticed you much before this thread but nothing you've said so far is adding up.
:leostare:
@mobbinfms the floor is all yours

simpsons-lionel-hutz.jpg
Why are you so mad? :sas1:
For someone who just admitted not really knowing anything about me before this thread - you seem awfully invested in it. :sas2:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You livin fantasies nikka I reject yo desposit...

How does it feel being such a scrub you have to lie on a sports and hip hop forum about your life to seek validation for your inaduquacies in real life ?? :laff:
Why are you so mad? :sas1:
I never saw a single post from you before this thread - now you seem hellbent on exposing my inaduquacies? :sas2:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:sas1:All I know is millionaires don't spend all day on a message board givin rep to random people so they can neg certain dudes every 3 days who made them catch feelins by dissin their favorite rap duo several months ago, and if you went on a 2 week vacation you wouldn't come back to find a millionaire blew up your alerts wit negs while you were on a island enjoyin life cause he'd be busy spendin the rest of his summer on a yacht somewhere surrounded by bytches in bikinis sippin champagne.:sas2:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:sas1:All I know is millionaires don't spend all day on a message board givin rep to random people so they can neg certain dudes every 3 days who made them catch feelins by dissin their favorite rap duo several months ago, and if you went on a 2 week vacation you wouldn't come back to find a millionaire blew up your alerts wit negs while you were on a island enjoyin life cause he'd be busy spendin the rest of his summer on a yacht somewhere surrounded by bytches in bikinis sippin champagne.:sas2:
At least I know who you are :mjlol:
It's funny how dudes on here have no concept of net worth and investments. :ohhh:
Oh - you own three properties? Where your yacht and bytches in bikinis at? Ain't you Bill Gates?? :mjlol:
As if purchasing a house for $750k would result in 1.5 million in cash magically appearing in my pocket :mjlol:

Be honest - you thought I bought my house straight cash? In a brown paper bag right? :ohhh:

Assets and Liabilities. Google it.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps

Exactly....if I had that kinda loot I would retire from the net forever ... I'd be on vacation 24 7...or studying to be a better lawyer as opposed to cat fishing the coli

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Exactly....if I had that kinda loot I would retire from the net forever ... I'd be on vacation 24 7...or studying to be a better lawyer as opposed to cat fishing the coli
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
How would you pay your mortgages though??:ohhh:
So let me guess - I bought my house and magically got 10 million? From the house fairy?? :russ:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The "crusade" is over....you're a fraud...and a terrible fake "attorney" let alone a real one...if your basis for evidence is quoting your post from a year ago, your firm should fire you
Why are you so mad though? :mjlol:
You want my firm to fire me now? :mjlol:
But I thought you were just curious? :ohhh:
So a post from a year ago where i say I'm a lawyer is irrelevant? If you found a post from a year ago where I said I was a janitor would that also be irrelevant? :mjlol: