@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
How did he know? I'm guessing the same way you randomly found the neg I gave the OP a few weeks back.
Unless you and OP are aliases :lupe:

Since this thread every time I see a @Tall Israeli post I've been checking his posts to see who's negged him, I've came across your name twice already :umad:

So are you saying that @1298ty checked every post up until the 25th to see if they'd been negged before making his claim? More likely is the fact he was A) Fishing for daps or B) Is @Boston's alias.

Wo which one is it @1298ty? :patrice:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Since this thread every time I see a @Tall Israeli post I've been checking his posts to see who's negged him, I've came across your name twice already :umad:

So are you saying that @1298ty checked every post up until the 25th to see if they'd been negged before making his claim? More likely is the fact he was A) Fishing for daps or B) Is @Boston's alias.

Keep looking breh. You'll find more. :pachaha:
And I'm not investigating this thing with you and @1298ty
Just pointing out that anybody can click on a post and see if its been negged/repped.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly the one you got alerted for on your alt account :comeon:. You said we were negging like you knew someone had been negged now your in here talking about "he said fukk TnT I just assumed he must've been negged" .

Looked more like you were in their egging things on just like @Boston was :usure:

I'm just letting you know what I've noticed, I'm enjoying the fukkery in here too :ahh:

Jesus Christ, nikka. Is it really that farfetched that I saw the neg and posted about it?

You're telling me that I am maintaining multiple accounts, checking everyone's rep, and scrutinizing threads just for some daps?

That's a whole lot of work for no reward. No one is that emotionally invested.

You can run with that theory if you want, though. You got me discussing internet drama at 10 in the morning. :wow:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Keep looking breh. You'll find more. :pachaha:
And I'm not investigating this thing with you and @1298ty
Just pointing out that anybody can click on a post and see if its been negged/repped.
There's no need to the findings are already conclusive. I'd just respect @1298ty more if he admitted to me what I already know.

Anybody can claim to be a lawyer online too but I don't mention that :mjpls:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Jesus Christ, nikka. Is it really that farfetched that I saw the neg and posted about it?

You're telling me that I am maintaining multiple accounts, checking everyone's rep, and scrutinizing threads just for some daps?

That's a whole lot of work for no reward. No one is that emotionally invested.

You can run with that theory if you want, though. You got me discussing internet drama at 10 in the morning. :wow:

hmm so now you wanna act confused and gonna refute my points without looking at the facts.

My point was you didn't check anybodies rep. You made that post either fishing for daps or cause boston is your all account. Which one was it?

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
@mobbinfms
When you get off work today, stop by the bank and print out your balances

Then write your name on it (mobbinfms) and take a pic for the Coli

:sas2:

Basically do this (not mine)

isev52V.jpg

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
I ain't posting a goddamn thing about myself. For anyone being reasonable though, this post from a year ago oughta hold you
You're looking for old posts instead of doing the easy thing :dahell:

1. flashing the whip / bank balance or
2. just answering my questions about law school/your job/etc.

You don't wanna fall into the @HishElsayed trap huh I see you :sas1:

fukk around and get exposed for having no legal education

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You're looking for old posts instead of doing the easy thing :dahell:

1. flashing the whip / bank balance or
2. just answering my questions about law school/your job/etc.

You don't wanna fall into the @HishElsayed trap huh I see you :sas1:

fukk around and get exposed for having no legal education
Glad you finally got some sleep breh. :mjlol:
Keep asking me questions. I ain't answering shyt, but it'll fukk up that dap/post ratio you care so much about. :mjlol: