@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
...what are you talking about? :dahell:
Just got hit by that #TnT :whew:
I'm not a racist, c00n, or troll tho :dwillhuh::dwillhuh:
I up #TnT all the time:dwillhuh:
I'm even more confused because all of you could easily bury the hatchet :russ:
But
YTG2PZC.png

It's all good :manny:

I'm still catching random negs from #TnT nikkas :russ:
Don't they know the massacre is over? :damn:

What else do you need explaining @boston? @1298ty

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What else do you need explaining @boston? @1298ty
So let me get this straight, you think I was so bitter over the whole neggas thing that I went back in time 2 years to create an alternate account just to mess with #TnT

That's silly for a multitude of reasons. I don't know how you all came to this conclusion, but it's way off base.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
So let me get this straight, you think I was so bitter over the whole neggas thing that I went back in time 2 years to create an alternate account just to mess with #TnT

That's silly for a multitude of reasons. I don't know how you all came to this conclusion, but it's way off base.
So this is your alt account? :leostare:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why yesterday did you post this

A scout went and checked if anyone had been negged in that thread and this was the only post.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/9483327/reputation-view

So how did you know we were negging? :lupe:
The man said fukk tnt, of course he was get negged. There was already one there when I posted that. :russ:
You seem intent on proving that I'm somehow boston when I was just there to enjoy the fukkery like everyone else. :snoop:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
The man said fukk tnt, of course he was get negged. There was already one there when I posted that. :russ:
You seem intent on proving that I'm somehow boston when I was just there to enjoy the fukkery like everyone else. :snoop:

Exactly the one you got alerted for on your alt account :comeon:. You said we were negging like you knew someone had been negged now your in here talking about "he said fukk TnT I just assumed he must've been negged" .

Looked more like you were in their egging things on just like @Boston was :usure:

I'm just letting you know what I've noticed, I'm enjoying the fukkery in here too :ahh:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Damn, I came back in this thread this morning and look what this clown and his aliases have turned this sh!tty ass thread into...an even sh!ttier thread :laff:

Israeli, you under the bridge obsessed, middle aged, bum...why you have a private profile? Is it because you're ashamed of your post history? And why you beg for pics, and proof from other posters yet you can't even prove that you're not some pasty faced comic book guy f@ggot that's obsessed with hip hop culture and random men on hip hop messageboards?

You know why I know why you're some lowly, social outcast virgin with no friends and no job? Because you're on the Coli at crazy hours of the night trying to hound men you're infatuated with. You're a nobody bum and you continue to prove it by making pitiful, aimless threads like these and saturate them with even more pitiful, aimless posts by your aliases. You ain't sh!t. Just go back to posting about sucking Vado's d!ck and Jay Electronica ghostwriting for Nas, f@ggot.
I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning and saw that these dudes were up all night in this thread. :mjlol:
Shout out to the god @HishElsayed though.
Dudes acting like I made a thread about my finances :lolbron:.
Again man - its :mjlol:that my real life (which checks out with posts I've made in the past) got so many posters (a lot of them I never even heard of) fuming mad. I gotta wonder what their lifes are like if mine is so inconceivable to them. :ohhh:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So why yesterday did you post this

A scout went and checked if anyone had been negged in that thread and this was the only post.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/9483327/reputation-view

So how did you know we were negging? :lupe:
How did he know? I'm guessing the same way you randomly found the neg I gave the OP a few weeks back.
Unless you and OP are aliases :lupe:

:dwillhuh: in how long?

Good idea, show that @PrinceDeeDer isn't the only coli poster that's made it in life

So I was just browsing the "SOHH tryna recruit coli members on twitter" thread and came across this post from @Tall Israeli

Out of curiosity I decided to check who's given rep for this comment and what do I see?

:patrice:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/9234499/reputation-view