@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Your clique full of frauds

@mobbinfms, the millionaire DC lawyer who won't talk about his job or background in any detail for fear of exposal

@HishElsayed, the recent honors computer science graduate who can't answer freshman-level problems

Where's your pic proving you're not this n!gga:

The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

You're a loser, bro.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Glad you finally got some sleep breh. :mjlol:
Keep asking me questions. I ain't answering shyt, but it'll fukk up that dap/post ratio you care so much about. :mjlol:
Got more than a 100 dap buffer :umad:

What's the answer Mr. Millionaire DC Lawyer
qoZheMS.png

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Can't answer this? @mobbinfms

Let me guess you're too busy and don't need to prove shyt right? That's why you just dug up posts from last year claiming you're a lawyer / whatever else instead of just posting a pic of your whip or bank account or something

Son tried to prove his Coli lies with Coli posts :laff: what kinda lawyer are you? Do you understand the concept of evidence?

You're too busy right? That's why you've been stalking me for over a month on TheColi.com? :sas1:

These are not the traits of a millionaire lawyer :sas2:

1kJHhnk.png

What are you so afraid of if you are who you say you are? There shouldn't be any holes in your story if you're real :skip:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning and saw that these dudes were up all night in this thread. :mjlol:
Shout out to the god @HishElsayed though.
Dudes acting like I made a thread about my finances :lolbron:.
Again man - its :mjlol:that my real life (which checks out with posts I've made in the past) got so many posters (a lot of them I never even heard of) fuming mad. I gotta wonder what their lifes are like if mine is so inconceivable to them. :ohhh:
Why are you supporting a fraud who claims to have a CS degree but can't do basic first year CS problems

Why do you keep using a hyphen in place of a dash in your posts, aren't lawyers extremely anal about punctuation?
And you say "lifes", "its" instead of "it's"

:ld: