@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
mobbin's career, income, property values and marital status aren't too private for the Coli

but when it comes to proving them, it's private :sas1:
he was very open about his rental properties in downtown DC and poor childhood
ytg2pzc-png.3048

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I have 10 negs from son in my first 3 pages
would that "expose" him?
:dwillhuh: in how long?

Sounds like a real winner

He should post more about his life (with proof) to inspire the youth of the Coli :sas2:
Good idea, show that @PrinceDeeDer isn't the only coli poster that's made it in life

So I was just browsing the "SOHH tryna recruit coli members on twitter" thread and came across this post from @Tall Israeli

Watch them still demand non-free emails :russ:

Out of curiosity I decided to check who's given rep for this comment and what do I see?

:patrice:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/9234499/reputation-view

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I ain't posting a goddamn thing about myself. For anyone being reasonable though, this post from a year ago oughta hold you
I'm a married 33 year old lawyer with a 9 month old daughter. OF COURSE I ACTUALLY BE IN THE STREETS!!!

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Damn, I came back in this thread this morning and look what this clown and his aliases have turned this sh!tty ass thread into...an even sh!ttier thread :laff:

Israeli, you under the bridge obsessed, middle aged, bum...why you have a private profile? Is it because you're ashamed of your post history? And why you beg for pics, and proof from other posters yet you can't even prove that you're not some pasty faced comic book guy f@ggot that's obsessed with hip hop culture and random men on hip hop messageboards?

You know why I know why you're some lowly, social outcast virgin with no friends and no job? Because you're on the Coli at crazy hours of the night trying to hound men you're infatuated with. You're a nobody bum and you continue to prove it by making pitiful, aimless threads like these and saturate them with even more pitiful, aimless posts by your aliases. You ain't sh!t. Just go back to posting about sucking Vado's d!ck and Jay Electronica ghostwriting for Nas, f@ggot.

Last edited:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I'm 34. I'm married with kids. My wife and I are both attorneys. We make $300k a year. I live in a $750k townhouse. I have two other rental properties in downtown DC. All told, about 1.5 million in real estate. Oh - and I grew up broke - on Medicaid and all that. First person in my family to go to college.
Today - while you were writing novels about me - I was with my kids at the pool.

Get it! That's that #blackexcellence right there. Make that Cacjew mad.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're still bitter from the last time my team negged you :stopitslime:

If what I was told earlier today is true so is your alias too. :lupe:
...what are you talking about? :dahell: