@mobbin come get this work (VERY VULGAR) (mobbin makes 300K and has 1.5M in real estate? :usure:)

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
This nikka @mobbinfms is claiming to be a lawyer now?!?!?!?!!!! :laff::laff::laff::laff:

I.................CAN'T.................fukkING...............BREATHE :laff::laff::laff::laff:
Bruh makes $300K combined with his wife and he's not even in biglaw (the large firms where most bigshots work and make big money)

He must have the must lucrative personal injury law practice in DC :laff:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Bruh makes $300K combined with his wife and he's not even in biglaw (the large firms where most bigshots work and make big money)

Is this supposed to be an L? That's not bad :leon:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Can't answer this? @mobbinfms

Let me guess you're too busy and don't need to prove shyt right? That's why you just dug up posts from last year claiming you're a lawyer / whatever else instead of just posting a pic of your whip or bank account or something

Son tried to prove his Coli lies with Coli posts :laff: what kinda lawyer are you? Do you understand the concept of evidence?

You're too busy right? That's why you've been stalking me for over a month on TheColi.com? :sas1:

These are not the traits of a millionaire lawyer :sas2:

1kJHhnk.png

What are you so afraid of if you are who you say you are? There shouldn't be any holes in your story if you're real :skip:

:ohhh: every 4 days sometimes just 3. I threaten to do this to posters all the time but have too many real life commitments (just my job actually)to ever pay attention enough to actually follow through with it.

and this man is 34 years old with a wife and children. I don't even believe that never mind the more elaborate lies he's been telling for over a year now

Daps
Damn, I came back in this thread this morning and look what this clown and his aliases have turned this sh!tty ass thread into...an even sh!ttier thread :laff:

Israeli, you under the bridge obsessed, middle aged, bum...why you have a private profile? Is it because you're ashamed of your post history? And why you beg for pics, and proof from other posters yet you can't even prove that you're not some pasty faced comic book guy f@ggot that's obsessed with hip hop culture and random men on hip hop messageboards?

You know why I know why you're some lowly, social outcast virgin with no friends and no job? Because you're on the Coli at crazy hours of the night trying to hound men you're infatuated with. You're a nobody bum and you continue to prove it by making pitiful, aimless threads like these and saturate them with even more pitiful, aimless posts by your aliases. You ain't sh!t. Just go back to posting about sucking Vado's d!ck and Jay Electronica ghostwriting for Nas, f@ggot.
:damn:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I'm not even going to pretend to entertain that nonsense. You're wasting your time with that :heh:

Just :mjlol: and move on.

The notion that a successful 6 fgure earning attorney has the time & convenience to sit around on a hip-hop message board all day long spamming up nikkas reps in defense of his favorite rappers has me literally on floor half dead :laff:

No joke...this is exactly how i looked when i first read that
vJHJY68.png

The thing is...he can easily dead that by printing out a simple checking account statement while blocking out the personal info and writing his username on there...like homeboy did that runs that tranny site... somebody @ him so he can show him how it's done... but it's pointless anyway, there's 0 chance of @mobbinfms being a 6 figure earning attorney.

NONE

ZILCH

Daps
Shouldn't you be somewhere forcing people to listen to underground rap

Since you're here can you tell me if you believe mobbin is a millionaire DC lawyer?
actually.. i dont care..

either way, he aint some broke homeless bum begging for change, and sleeping under cardboard boxes in a random alley.. wheres the L..? :ld:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
actually.. i dont care..

either way, he aint some broke homeless bum begging for change, and sleeping under cardboard boxes in a random alley.. wheres the L..? :ld:
Non-responsive...

You sure cared whether Napoleon is black or Indian tho :sas2:

anyway nvm this is about mobbin

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Can't answer this? @mobbinfms

Let me guess you're too busy and don't need to prove shyt right? That's why you just dug up posts from last year claiming you're a lawyer / whatever else instead of just posting a pic of your whip or bank account or something

Son tried to prove his Coli lies with Coli posts :laff: what kinda lawyer are you? Do you understand the concept of evidence?

You're too busy right? That's why you've been stalking me for over a month on TheColi.com? :sas1:

These are not the traits of a millionaire lawyer :sas2:

1kJHhnk.png

What are you so afraid of if you are who you say you are? There shouldn't be any holes in your story if you're real :skip:

Yo, why don't you post how many times you tagged me, or made a thread about me, since the year started.