Mob James Exposed As A Snitch! With Paperwork

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Of course he is, he explained what he was talking about. But he aint no rapist as in Deboing females out of the p*ssy or forcibly taking it from a woman. Like I said if he was really raping women someone would've came forward and said something

Imagine creating a slang word and using rape as the definition

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Damn and they can't find no paperwork on Charleston White
breh when u a juvenile that shyt get sealed...in texas... back when charleston got caught up..

n back when he did his dirt..they wrote all that shyt in pencil...lol

u can find mo3 juvenile roach unit paperwork with him crying tombout he gone be good...

be4 u will ever find charleston...

forgot when texas changed the law where when u turn 17 u an adult...like 98-99

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: so they have a picture of him but they never mention his name.

What's all the blacked out shyt

When my man showed me papers of his cousin snitching on him WE SEEN HIS SIGNATURE ON THE PAPERWORK. This shyt is looking fake as fukk
Well the dude he snitched on took a plea deal instead of going to trial breh. Name comes out if it goes to trial.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
These dusty muhfukkas really think they can stop somebody's movement. Freaking hilarious

The white boy vlad has gained TWO MILLION followers since some tried to take away his black support.

Nobody and I do mean NOBODY has control of the internets

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the dude he snitched on took a plea deal instead of going to trial breh. Name comes out if it goes to trial.

My man had a federal case and he pleaded guilty. Once he seen his own cousin signed papers against him and it being a federal case he knew he couldn't win. There's other informants and it's blacked out.