Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Movie was dope way better then the last one which I thought was trash

Why did I think the two main white girls was the same person :snoop: plain Jain chicks bring Paula back

Also I kept thinking Tom ex girl husband was going to turn into the bad guy

Was the only one if you watch the movie again watch how he delivered his lines :russ:

I swear he was going to turn into a villain
Same here
Spiderman.jpg

Those chics were so vanilla and similar I could hardly tell them apart until they were on screen together and I was still confused.
That helicopter scene though:whew: Tom Cruise is on another level to me. That bike scene was crazy and his running was on some T2 shyt. How did he not die making this movie. Guarantee that was his real injuries in that last scene in the bed.

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Same here
Spiderman.jpg

Those chics were so vanilla and similar I could hardly tell them apart until they were on screen.
That helicopter scene though:whew: Tom Cruise is on another level to me. That bike scene was crazy and his running was on some T2 shyt. How did he not die making this movie. Guarantee that was his real injuries in that last scene in the bed.

All I know is that he broke his ankle trying to jump and grab the side of the building in London.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I watched this in 4D(the ones with the moving chairs) :wow:

If you ain't watching it like that you are missing out. That was an incredible experience :wow:

:wow: Every since I took my daughter to Disney land and seen the bugs life in 4d we’ve been talking about 4d movies

I was telling her this movie would be perfect too bad we live in Ohio :snoop:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asian dude wrecked it

Funny thing is he ain't in the trailers but he was the best part of the movie.

And no one knows the real actor's name or character's name cause he was pretending to be the alter-ego of the main antagonist he was fighting.
Based on what was shown in the trailer, I thought Cruise and Cavill were going to be fighting at least five people.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he gets by on his looks a lot. He's very pretty, but if he was ugly, I don't think folks would be impressed with his acting.
i loved him in that guy ritchie flick the man from uncle, he's never had a role with a lot of range that i've seen at least

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asian dude wrecked it

Funny thing is he ain't in the trailers but he was the best part of the movie.

And no one knows the real actor's name or character's name cause he was pretending to be the alter-ego of the main antagonist he was fighting.

I low-key wished the Asian dude would of became the main villain on some Jet Li Lethal Weapon 4 shyt. That dude need to be in more movies.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Movie was great but holy fukk, the plot was paper thin. The amount of shameless exposition they dumped on you in the first five was ridiculous and every time someone revealed a twist it was like 'How would this ever work as a plan?'. Then again that's practically a staple of the series.

The action was the absolute best in the series though. The bathroom fight was great but the Paris motorcycle chase and the helicopter sequence were absolutely bonkers! Tom Cruise is a goddamn natural treasure with the standard he sets for real stunts.