Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I saw this at a matinee today. Just $2 for my ticket since I had a T-Mobile discount :banderas:

This was 2 hours of absolute flames from start to finish. There’s not much I can say without echoing what others have. I was on the edge of my seat especially during the last 20 minutes, also in part because I killed 2 large drinks and had to sprint Cruise style to the bathroom :damn:Made it back just in time for the climax though :blessed: I’ve slept on this series forever but the trailers for this one sold me on it, so now I’m gonna have to go back and watch all the other MIs to see what I’ve missed.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I saw this at a matinee today. Just $2 for my ticket since I had a T-Mobile discount :banderas:

This was 2 hours of absolute flames from start to finish. There’s not much I can say without echoing what others have. I was on the edge of my seat especially during the last 20 minutes, also in part because I killed 2 large drinks and had to sprint Cruise style to the bathroom :damn:Made it back just in time for the climax though :blessed: I’ve slept on this series forever but the trailers for this one sold me on it, so now I’m gonna have to go back and watch all the other MIs to see what I’ve missed.

Miss crucial minutes of Piff brehs because you have to do trivial things like use the loo. :ufdup:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Just saw it. It was tight as hell. I only saw TV trailers so I was going into it blind.

Was a little shocked Jeremy Renner wasn't in it. Was it a scheduling conflict or did they just not ask him back?

Ving was definitely looking :flabbynsick: in this, but Ving ain't exactly doing the same roles as Tom.

Rebecca Ferguson was really good. I think I might watch Rogue Nation again tonight.

Simon Pegg brought the comic relief.

There's a scene in rogue nation where she's getting changed, she got a nice booty for her frame.

mission_impossible_rogue_nation___ilsa_faust__14__by_newyounggun-dadyore.jpg

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read through this thread and :scust: @ all the unnecessary dikkriding of this movie.

I notice the Coli does this a lot.

It as if people in this forum try to over exaggerate to seem cool. :mjlol:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Breh you know that was like 18 years ago right? Metabolism slows down at a certain point :russ:

Let that man cook. He’s earned the right to sit on his ass leave the workouts to the young boys or the old guys who want to do the running and jumping

Stephen Lang dont have them problems:hubie: