Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Side-note: I didn't see anyone talk about it so I guess none of you think that:

Angela Bassett is going to be IMF's boss from here on out? Setting her up as the opposite of Hunley and thorn in Hunt's side with a huge amount of disrespect as to how IMF handles, only,to compliment Hunt at the end on what Hunley considered Hunt's greatest asset as well and see the importance of IMF, of course after Hunley conveniently dies to open up that job application.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yo my pops went and saw this the other day with my uncle.
this muthafukka!
:russ:

he said, "man! that helicopter scene... i almost dookied on myself!"
:whew:

i was like ILL!!!! you fukkin old nasty fukker!
:scust:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I saw this at a matinee today. Just $2 for my ticket since I had a T-Mobile discount :banderas:

This was 2 hours of absolute flames from start to finish. There’s not much I can say without echoing what others have. I was on the edge of my seat especially during the last 20 minutes, also in part because I killed 2 large drinks and had to sprint Cruise style to the bathroom :damn:Made it back just in time for the climax though :blessed: I’ve slept on this series forever but the trailers for this one sold me on it, so now I’m gonna have to go back and watch all the other MIs to see what I’ve missed.
:gucci:You come straight to the movies after being stranded in a desert?

This movie was dooooooope son. That crazy cult dude Tom Crizzle is one of the GOAT cacs

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Lol nikka need to retire. He's like the White Jackie Chan. Abusing the fukk out of his body.