Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Movie was dope way better then the last one which I thought was trash

Why did I think the two main white girls was the same person :snoop: plain Jain chicks bring Paula back

Also I kept thinking Tom ex girl husband was going to turn into the bad guy

Was I the only one ?if you watch the movie again watch how he delivered his lines :russ:

I swear he was going to turn into a villain

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was dope way better then the last one which I thought was trash

Why did I think the two main white girls was the same person :snoop: plain Jain chicks bring Paula back

Also I kept thinking Tom ex girl husband was going to turn into the bad guy

Was the only one if you watch the movie again watch how he delivered his lines :russ:

I swear he was going to turn into a villain
Dude was so nice he made you do the :leostare:

Nah he has swag when the role calls for it. See Man From U.N.C.L.E. In this I got the impression that he was supposed to come off as incompetent judging from that skydiving scene.
Just watched Man from U.N.C.L.E. :banderas: He needs to be the new Bond.

I think people have to remember what Angela told Alec Baldwin, Hunt was a scalpel, Cavill's character was the hammer. I took that in terms of not just physicality but mentally. Hunt will plan everything out, things have to be precise before he acts, Cavill will go fukk it, I'll make it work even if I have to force it. Cavill is like Archer without the fukkery, in terms of decision making.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just saw it a couple of hours ago:whew:

You can really tell that Cruise put his all into this one. Is dude getting younger or what:lupe:The sky diving scene, the bathroom fight, the car chase, and helicopter chase were done to perfection. I'm semi worried about Ving Rhames health tho after watching this. Dude looked like shyt. Cruise is sprinting miles on top of rooftops and Angela Basset is out here glowed the fukk up so there's no excuse for a dude like Ving. :why: The plot got a little haywire at times but overall they did it with this one.