Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah there will be another one. Always follow the money homie
hqdefault.jpg

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this was dope af!:wow:

it felt like half of the movie was top notch action that had me on the edge of my seat. the bathroom scene, the chase in paris, the helicopter, the intense shootouts and the fight scenes at the end:banderas:

i was expecting a better character for henry cavill. the trailer made him look like some one hitter quitter type of fighter. he was landing a lot of clean hits on the asian guy in the bathroom yet he was still kicking and tossing them around.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Asian dude wrecked it

Funny thing is he ain't in the trailers but he was the best part of the movie.

And no one knows the real actor's name or character's name cause he was pretending to be the alter-ego of the main antagonist he was fighting.

He was in Star Wars with Boyega.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I just saw this in IMAX. Overall it was a solid movie but some things bugged me. Correct me if I'm wrong

Rebecca Ferguson's whole thing with killing dude went nowhere and why were they so cool with her getting in the van?

Henry Cavill be a bad guy was predictable

The action covered up this shyt I didn't like and Tom Cruise running is the funniest shyt

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just saw this in IMAX. Overall it was a solid movie but some things bugged me. Correct me if I'm wrong

Rebecca Ferguson's whole thing with killing dude went nowhere and why were they so cool with her getting in the van?

Henry Cavill be a bad guy was predictable

The action covered up this shyt I didn't like and Tom Cruise running is the funniest shyt

Cuz she has always had their back since rogue nation and if Ethan trust her they do
And ya it went nowhere cuz Ethan got involved and her feelings for him prevent her from like larkin said ITS PART OF THE JOB :mjlol:

The reveal was predictable cuz of trailers at best u think he wasnt bad guy but another guy was pulling strings to get them to fight each other good guy vs good guy while bad guy while is absurd smart and hiding setting people up but didnt happen

I dont see how people cant say cruise isnt GOAT action star after doing movies with action since what 80s till the 2000s 10s maybe even 20s when next mission impossible comes out and his old ass still doing his own stunts

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i thought superman and angela bassett were working together? but he's a triple crosser. That anchor to the face was so fitting at the end.

I wanted Ethan to say, "you might be tough but your no superman"