Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_p3oo675Rnl1sxaki2o3_540.gif

:damn: seeing it tomorrow!!!

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Just saw it. It was tight as hell. I only saw TV trailers so I was going into it blind.

Was a little shocked Jeremy Renner wasn't in it. Was it a scheduling conflict or did they just not ask him back?

Ving was definitely looking :flabbynsick: in this, but Ving ain't exactly doing the same roles as Tom.

Rebecca Ferguson was really good. I think I might watch Rogue Nation again tonight.

Simon Pegg brought the comic relief.

Last edited:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Man they lucky they took out that Asian guy while he was still a pawn. Guy washed both Hunt AND Lark. Imagine if the dude had time to grow and start up his own evil empire. :wow:

One thing I wish I did was go into this completely blind. Since Cavill was cast we knew he was the villain in this so as soon as they mentioned this Lark dude was some faceless person no one has ever seen before I already knew it was him :francis: If I didn't know then that reveal might have been better for me since I would have thought Cavill was just Renner's replacement in giving Ethan some backup. Still loved this movie though 8.5/10

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
And last year these worriers were proven right when Tom Cruise shattered his ankle while performing a stunt jumping between two buildings which resulted in 8 weeks of lost time. In a recent Hollywood Reporter article it is estimated that insurance shilled out a whopping $70M in order to retain the cast and crew while Tom Cruise recovered.

Imagine those insurance premiums :wow:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this last night. Might be the most entertaining movie I've seen all summer. shyt was absolute PIFF from beginning to end. It took me a minute to realize this was the first movie in the series that was a direct sequel to any of the others. And even worked in connections to the first one. Might have to double up and see this again.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just saw it. It was tight as hell. I only saw TV trailers so I was going into it blind.

Was a little shocked Jeremy Renner wasn't in it. Was it a scheduling conflict or did they just not ask him back?

Ving was definitely looking :flabbynsick: in this, but Ving ain't exactly doing the same roles as Tom.

Rebecca Ferguson was really good. I think I might watch Rogue Nation again tonight.

Simon Pegg brought the comic relief.

Ya scheduling was issue think avengers was y