Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Official Thead)

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
this shyt was all the way off the goddamn chain brehs! this has been a great year for movies and even last year was great. even got that Split 2 trailer and i didn't even know they had started on it. don't know who the director was for this one, but really liked the visual direction and the music even in some parts. the action of course was wild, loved the chase scene, and the helicopter scene at the end. loved the disguise parts too. also, the part where cavill and cruise are in the back of the ac-130 was beautifully shot. really awesome visuals there and music. reminded me a little of Snoke's ThroneRoom in the Last Jedi aesthetically. cavill was impressive physically and i liked how his fighting style seemed to be more brutish, but his acting still seems a bit wooden to me. the bathroom fight was almost worth admission alone. liked the twenty minute scene of tom cruise running and pretty much the only small complaint i could have about this one was that it was a little long, but you definitely get your money's worth. highly highly recomend this one to anyone who even remotely likes action movies.

@TheGodling @NobodyReally

edit: and i forgot to mention angela bassett. she had like five minutes screen time and had the most gravity of anyone the movie. such a talented actress and would have loved to have seen her in a film like this as the main character or even as a villain as she showed she can do it with the killmonger audition. also, alec baldwin was good too.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
this shyt was all the way off the goddamn chain brehs! this has been a great year for movies and even last year was great. even got that Split 2 trailer and i didn't even know they had started on it. don't know who the director was for this one, but really liked the visual direction and the music even in some parts. the action of course was wild, loved the chase scene, and the helicopter scene at the end. loved the disguise parts too. also, the part where cavill and cruise are in the back of the ac-130 was beautifully shot. really awesome visuals there and music. reminded me a little of Snoke's ThroneRoom in the Last Jedi aesthetically. cavill was impressive physically and i liked how his fighting style seemed to be more brutish, but his acting still seems a bit wooden to me. the bathroom fight was almost worth admission alone. liked the twenty minute scene of tom cruise running and pretty much the only small complaint i could have about this one was that it was a little long, but you definitely get your money's worth. highly highly recomend this one to anyone who even remotely likes action movies.

@TheGodling @NobodyReally

edit: and i forgot to mention angela bassett. she had like five minutes screen time and had the most gravity of anyone the movie. such a talented actress and would have loved to have seen her in a film like this as the main character or even as a villain as she showed she can do it with the killmonger audition. also, alec baldwin was good too.
It was Christopher McQuarrie, he did Rogue Nation, Jack Reacher & he wrote The Usual Suspects and Edge of Tomorrow

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This shyt was incredible.

That halo jump scene was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen on a screen.

The last 20 min were just :wow: I really was on the edge of my seat.

At times it did feel a little less propulsive than the last two. Most likely due to the run time and the fact that there was a shyt ton of exposition. Keeping tabs on those who would be crying if this was a Nolan film ( :Jimmy: Super entertaining though.

It almost felt like it could be a series ender. But I never want them to stop making these.

Already pre-ordered the 4K :banderas:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It was a good flick. There were a couple of scenes filmed right outside where I've been for work.

Watching it in 4DX was crazy though. I thought I was gonna get thrown at out my chair. Some kid fell out his seat. :russ:

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
1, 4, 6, 5, 2, 3

Indiana Jones may be my favorite trilogy but MI is the best movie series. I loved Fallout. Every set piece was enthralling, especially the final helicopter sequence. I might rank that as the 3rd best set piece of the series behind the Langley break-in in 1 and the Ghost Protocol skyscraper sequence (from when Cruise starts climbing to the sandstorm clearing out).

BTW, it's hilarious to see how much mileage Rebecca Ferguson can get outta jumping on top of cats. She's got ONE move, but goddamn if it isn't effective. :russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
1, 4, 6, 5, 2, 3

Indiana Jones may be my favorite trilogy but MI is the best movie series. I loved Fallout. Every set piece was enthralling, especially the final helicopter sequence. I might rank that as the 3rd best set piece of the series behind the Langley break-in in 1 and the Ghost Protocol skyscraper sequence (from when Cruise starts climbing to the sandstorm clearing out).

BTW, it's hilarious to see how much mileage Rebecca Ferguson can get outta jumping on top of cats. She's got ONE move, but goddamn if it isn't effective. :russ:

Out here doing luchador moves for fatalities :mjgrin:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Just got back from the 2nd viewing.

Good God, this is GOAT movie this year.

As a motorcyclist, them bike scenes :noah:

Whole team put in work!!

Didn't know Solomon Lane had hands like that, up here giving Benji and Ilsa that work in the cabin.

This franchise is just :ohlawd:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
He should. He runs in every movie.

fuccin ell mate.. this nikka must have a clause in his contrak stating he gotta do cardio in all his movies cause bruh

I hope this director does Man of Steel 2.. they said he's in talks for this or GLC

Last edited: