Mission Accepted: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Pt 1

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mans face looked bloated. Like he was rocking one of those masks lol

:dead: at Tom Cruise's face giving you a loose idea of what portions were shot in specific rounds of shooting. Because I swear there are sense where his face looks normal, and then others where he looks like he was puffed up off a round of Botox or something.

I agree. It was alright, but I'm hoping Part 2 might save the unforgettable shyt from Part 1.

I liked the movie a lot, but this definitely wore being the first part of a two parter on its sleeve.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:dead: at Tom Cruise's face giving you a loose idea of what portions were shot in specific rounds of shooting. Because I swear there are sense where his face looks normal, and then others where he looks like he was puffed up off a round of Botox or something.
The scene when he was over Faust's dead body was right after an injection.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scene when he was over Faust's dead body was right after an injection.

Yeah. It's even funnier when you consider that that's basically the equivalent of someone getting dressed up to head down to the dealership to swap out their lease for another one. That plotpoint really wasn't shyt. :dead:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Mans face looked bloated. Like he was rocking one of those masks lol

:mjlol:

Dude is definitely on some top secret super soldier serum though because all of his co-stars from the original Top Gun look horrendous. Meanwhile he's still jumping off of mountains.

So if his face is a bit bloated as a side effect then he's using something far more advanced than botox because other celebs use that stuff and resemble old mannequins.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Saw it a couple of days ago. Enjoyed it big time and it held my attention til the very end. The story was easy to follow but at the same time the search and chase for a magical item "mcguffin" is kind of played. I was also trying to figure out how Gabriel was under the control of the AI. Did it control his mind or was it simply paying him ungodly amounts of money to be its spokesperson and face? The story should've ended by the end of the movie. On a side note I wish they would dig deeper into the IMF ethos and add some new blood to the mix one of these days if possible. These dudes is gettin' "long in the tooth" and :flabbynsick:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Can't lie, was quite dissappointed about this one. Way too long, dialogues are meh, a lot of jokes aren't hitting, even the action scenes are either way too over the top or aren't that great. The whole part in Italy was extremely mid. Only thing that impressed me was when they had to get out of the falling train. Can't believe this was basically near 3 hours of introduction to the real deal.

Also

Concerning The Entity : why doesn't it just go on with whatever world domination plans it has? It supposedly has all this power so it could easily prevent the IMF from pursuing the key AND pursue its plans. The Entity doesn't need the key per se, it only needs others not to have it