Mission Accepted: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Pt 1

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Damn even this didn't do so hot at the box office domestically . only 80 million over the 5 days and 56 over the weekend. The industry is dead

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Damn even this didn't do so hoy at the box office domestically . only 80 million over the 5 days and 56 over the weekend. The industry is dead
Think it’ll see a big drop after Barbenheimer and then leg out strong. Opening reminds me of GOTG Vol. 3’s, which looked like an underperformance as well but strong word of mouth had it riding really well in the end.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Fallout >>>>>>

This is the weakest entry since 4.

Action was good but not “I gotta see it again” action.

Way too many unnecessary characters. The fake Harley Quinn and the cia agents were not needed.

Gabriel would have been better if he was Henry Cavill’s character from Fallout.

I guess Rebecca Ferguson didn’t want to be part of these movies anymore. She had about 3 lines, looked annoyed the entire time she was on screen and then got killed off.

Haley Atwell was just Selina Kyle but she looked good.

Movie was a 6/10 at the most :yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Damn even this didn't do so hoy at the box office domestically . only 80 million over the 5 days and 56 over the weekend. The industry is dead
I actually feel the promotion at the end was lacking. It deserved a bit more hype.

I wish Alex Baldwin was in this...maybe even him in the Kittridge role, or serving as a double agent instead...he would've added some gravity to it.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I actually feel the promotion at the end was lacking. It deserved a bit more hype.

I wish Alex Baldwin was in this...maybe even him in the Kittridge role, or serving as a double agent instead...he would've added some gravity to it.
I did say in like late June that it felt like there was more promotion last year than this year. When they were hyping up the stunt. I go to the movies every weekend and I wasn't seeing many trailers for it until the blitz in the last 2 weeks

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I liked it, I give it an 8/10 not better than the last one. Dialouge was kinda... eh. Stunts and fight scenes were good though, train scene was long in a good way. Asian chick could've got her club shot up. I think the issue with 2 part movies like this (dune comes to mind or that spiderverse movie) is that you know they have a cut off and have to leave it on a cliff hanger for the second part. I feel like two part series work the best for tv, since it's only a week when you have to wait, not a year(s)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Just finished IMAX :wow: shyt was dope. The action scenes and stunts good god :damn:. Great story easy to follow and get along with for the ride. Can’t wait for part two.
saw in cinemark high definition or whatever, yeah something like this would've sounded great for IMAX.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV did it again :banderas:

The last action hero and true movie star :wow:

I saw this in 4DX what a thrill

Hayley Atwell is a good addition to the series

I was not feeling Gabriel as a villain he was too generic, Solomon Lane was better

I like the AI plot and it's very relevant

Tom studied Uncharted 2 and took the train escape sequence to another level

I like Rebecca Ferguson and her character deserve better

James Bond may never get his crown back
I feel like the Mission Impossible series is better than James Bond as a whole, but the Daniel Craig James Bond movies are it's closest rival, less campy and not the dated secret agent stereotype.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
saw in cinemark high definition or whatever, yeah something like this would've sounded great for IMAX.
Man that train scene you can hear it all. Amazing viewing experience the depth of what you hear in terms of glass to big booms from different object based on weight just a great sounding scene.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what it was, but ole girl was strikingly beautiful in this movie. Especially when she 1st appeared on scene. And had just enough ass to feel out the pants/jeans pretty well.

Had to Google where I knew her from. Movie was really good. Solid 8.5 or so.

Probably have it 4th on my movies list so far this year.