Mission Accepted: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Pt 1

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Hayley Atwell
:noah:

Went and saw this in 4DX and would say it wasn't worth the admission. Big sequences didn't have the chair movements I expected. And they missed some big opportunities near the end of the movie too. Top Gun was really the best movie to showcase 4DX.

You can tell with this script that there was so much exposition to keep the audience informed. Made me roll my eyes, especially after all of the rogue A.I movies we've had.

I really enjoyed it and think I'm gonna watch it again in Imax.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hayley Atwell
:noah:

Went and saw this in 4DX and would say it wasn't worth the admission. Big sequences didn't have the chair movements I expected. And they missed some big opportunities near the end of the movie too. Top Gun was really the best movie to showcase 4DX.

You can tell with this script that there was so much exposition to keep the audience informed. Made me roll my eyes, especially after all of the rogue A.I movies we've had.

I really enjoyed it and think I'm gonna watch it again in Imax.

You must have went to a janky cinema, my 4DX great

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I don’t think I’ve ever watched the original from start to finish. I’ve got the collection. Need to check it out.

I did in preparation for this. It didn't age great IMO, but it's definitely better than the 2nd one.

I feel MI3 is underrated because Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation were that great.

I also hadn't seen Fallout, so that's on the agenda for today before I go see this at 7.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I did in preparation for this. It didn't age great IMO, but it's definitely better than the 2nd one.

I feel MI3 is underrated because Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation were that great.

I also hadn't seen Fallout, so that's on the agenda for today before I go see this at 7.
Mi3 very underrated brought it back to where it needed to be people say protocol but if u noticed same guy who did 3 produced protocol also
Not doing great on the box office.
Cruise gonna to unleash the aliens on us
It be fine it will have legs most didn’t even know came out in middle of week
Not 3 day u look at its week to week u gotta look at and overseas it’s doing grest
Week 3 u will know next week moot point with 2 big movies coming out
Avatar and maverick are examples of consistent box office drops and this has great reviews for exit audience