Minnesota Democrats legalized weed, gave workers paid sick leave up to 12 weeks, universal free school meals, and $1300 tax rebates #bothsides

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why we giving school lunches away to everyone? If u can afford it why we giving it free?

You could make that argument for anything kids get in public school. Hell, why not charge them for their education full stop?

Among other reasons, making school lunch free for all takes away the stigma of poor kids who have to signal their free lunch status every time they eat.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
:heh: c00ns hating but I bet they don't wanna talk about what's going on in them red states

Mississippi 40% black and folks don’t have a pot to piss in and drinking lead. Very very sad.

Tariq and his minions be like "atleast they are not with the LGBTQ agenda, so it's a great trade off"

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I said in another thread that Florida and Minnesota are prime examples why voting matters.

VOTE FOR PROGRESSIVES FOLKS IVE' BEEN TELLING YALL THAT FOR YEARS NOW
M1i3Ysf.png

If you ever think your vote doesn’t matter, take a look at what happened in MN. 321 votes was the difference between nothing moving forward and a progressive triumph this session.

yup, every vote counts.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Another reason why the bothsiders are such bad faith charlatans not interested in any real progress, one party tells people to donate to the legal bills of a white marine who murder an innocent mentally ill black man, the other enacts legislation to help the average and working class people. The laws enacted and passed into law in minnesota would help improve the lifes of everyone both black and white. The republicans policies are to restrict freedoms and ban books about racism and scream senseless about ''wokeness'' which is simply being tolerant

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Some of these dudes will give Trump credit for merely talking about illegal immigration affecting Black people(despite him not deporting more than Obama during his term) but will refuse to give a few Democrats credit for pushing for tangibles that help all races of people.

And the funny thing is: If there's ever a politician who specifically focuses their agenda on Black people, they're 99% of the time going to be Democrats. There's no such thing as a Republican or Libertarian who can push for a pro-Black agenda. If Umar Johnson were to run for office, he would only have a real position as a Democrat while he'd risk being assassinated joining the GOP.
illegal immigration is affecting black folks.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was about to say this. I met a girl from Minnesota who said she didn’t see a black person in real life until she was 10 years old.
its been studied that cacs support this kinda stuff when there are barely any non cacs around, shyt dont surprise me, same thing happened in oregon apparently