Minnesota Democrats legalized weed, gave workers paid sick leave up to 12 weeks, universal free school meals, and $1300 tax rebates #bothsides

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Contrast this to Republicans banning books, threatening Civil War every 5 mins,banning abortions, trying to steal elections, allowing every crazed lunatic to purchase assault weapons, threatening corporations who don't align with their values, holding the economy hostage by allowing the US to default just to pass their agenda (which isn't in favor of the working class), trying to legalize child labor, trying to impose Christian nationalism on everyone, stoking stohastic terrorism by deliberately spreading misinfo to their lunatic base, denying systemic racism, denying climate change, calling Dems pedophiles when they're constantly involved in some scandal that involes sexual misconduct or pedophilia, opposing expanding healthcare, opposing student debt relief, opposing a livable wage, praising foreign dictators, etc etc etc

No. Both parties are NOT the same.
Nailed it. Anyone both sidesing at this point is a hopeless contrarian, idiot or opposition. It’s that simple. And I say this as someone who has no love for the DNC.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Lol @ being mad it’s 80% white. Y’all black ppl suffering under the GOP down south better cop some north face and head to states like Minny
already has enough ignorant ass chicago transplants in Minneapolis and St. Paul

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
a democrat nor republican president would've had no impact on this. Look at what Cali and NY were doing when Trump was president.
The point is Republicans would never do any of this. It's very obviously Democrat policies. So it rubs off on Biden in a good way. We are acting awful new in here.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The point is Republicans would never do any of this. It's very obviously Democrat policies. So it rubs off on Biden in a good way. We are acting awful new in here.
that wasn't my point... I was just saying Biden nor Trump would have any effects on what State's do when they vote or enact policies like this. It's not like Congress (Dem or Rep) passed this Federally. I wasn't trying to say it wasn't or is a good or bad thing.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
that wasn't my point...
That is the point

Why why do you guys so badly? Want to believe that Republican and Democratic policies, particularly on the local and state level, are the same?

Daps
Okay but THEY DID THAT shyt FOR EVERYBODY :rudy: fukk outta here with that bullshyt. I'd rather depend on Republicans to deliver nothing at all for any of us than be included in some 'lift all boats' trash.... Be specific :ufdup:

:gucci:

This is exactly why poor white people vote Republican, to keep us from getting something. I can’t believe you’d rather suffer than have something that benefits anyone who needs it.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Generally when you do means testing it makes the policy less popular and harder to pass. A good example of this is what we saw Biden do with student loans. Many progressives have begun to advocate for eliminating means test for these policies which I think is the right way of handling it.
Yeah kinda out on forgiving ppl of their loans of they can afford it too. Lol. Answered the question tho so thank u

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
That is the point

Why why do you guys so badly? Want to believe that Republican and Democratic policies, particularly on the local and state level, are the same?
This went right over your head and you started to lose your mind bc I didn’t big you the dems in Minnesota in my post

Wow this is like gang banging now

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This went right over your head and you started to lose your mind bc I didn’t big you the dems in Minnesota in my post

Wow this is like gang banging now
Lose my mind? 😂

My mind is focused on learning public policy differences

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Contrary to GOP orthodoxy

The free market does not solve all problems. The free market is supposed to handle BUSINESS and its competition and 'survival of the fittest' ethos.

It does not apply to

Health care
Clean water
Civil rights
Clean air
Medical leave.

Those items are only solved by government. Period.

I have a lot of issues with the Democratic party but the current GOP can go to hell.

You may get better weather but you gotta deal with lax gun laws, racists, lunatics, book bannings, politicians who regulate women's bodies and side with domestic terrorists and racists.

Last edited: