Minnesota Democrats legalized weed, gave workers paid sick leave up to 12 weeks, universal free school meals, and $1300 tax rebates #bothsides

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Gotta start somewhere right

True but the bulk of the money aint even gonna flow into black hands... Black minnesotans need to get those weed license up and make it that way. LA had a clusterfukk where none of the black folks got any shops up because they was squeezed out...

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Lol @ being mad it’s 80% white. Y’all black ppl suffering under the GOP down south better cop to north face and head to states like Minny
nikkas on here proud to live in states where GOP controls nearly all levels of the state gov :mjlol: Texas, Carolinas, Georgia :scust:

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
REpaRaTiOnS!!!

:camby:

That is the end all for you.

No different than Africans believing the end of colonialism is freedom.

:snoop:
stop responding. yall literally start crying like bytches because somebody criticize a fukking democrat.

and before yall clowns say anything. I have never and will never vote republican. let me take that childish "you maga" fukk shyt off the table for you. BECAUSE THAT IS LITERALLY ALL YALL HAVE.

with that being said...like i said #bothside came from reparations REPUBLICANS WERE LITERALLY QUOTING AND AGREEING WITH DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP ON REPARATIONS...BOTH SIDES WERE SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING. YOU LITERALLY CAN'T DEBATE THIS SO YOU KEEP STRAWMANNING AND GOING IN TO GOOFY shyt LIKE INSULTS.

now move around yall little emotional democratic party attachment bullshyt. shyt is fukking sad. they moving "asylum seekers" aka illegals into black people neighborhoods as we speak and pulling millions of dollars out they ass for those people and people like you avoid those threads like the plague...I WONDER fukkING WHY.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
stop responding. yall literally start crying like bytches because somebody criticize a fukking democrat.

and before yall clowns say anything. I have never and will never vote republican. let me take that childish "you maga" fukk shyt off the table for you. BECAUSE THAT IS LITERALLY ALL YALL HAVE.

with that being said...like i said #bothside came from reparations REPUBLICANS WERE LITERALLY QUOTING AND AGREEING WITH DEMOCRATIC LEADERSHIP ON REPARATIONS...BOTH SIDES WERE SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING. YOU LITERALLY CAN'T DEBATE THIS SO YOU KEEP STRAWMANNING AND GOING IN TO GOOFY shyt LIKE INSULTS.

now move around yall little emotional democratic party attachment bullshyt. shyt is fukking sad. they moving "asylum seekers" aka illegals into black people neighborhoods as we speak and pulling millions of dollars out they ass for those people and people like you avoid those threads like the plague...I WONDER fukkING WHY.
What policy did you compare to Republicans that I cried about? :dahell:

African Americans crying about Reparations is no different than Africans who thought ending colonialism means freedom.

Fools of the same pod .
without a solid economic base youve created for your own will leave right back in the hands of those you sought freedom from.

This is what sickens me about blacks in africa and in the diaspora. Dummies never learn from each other.

Just stupid.

Politically lazy junk.

Reparations and colonial freedom are both meaningless without having a solid economic footing. Get reparations, african Americans will find it right back in the hands of those they got it from.

And that is YOUR end all. :scust:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Why we giving school lunches away to everyone? If u can afford it why we giving it free?
Generally when you do means testing it makes the policy less popular and harder to pass. A good example of this is what we saw Biden do with student loans. Many progressives have begun to advocate for eliminating means test for these policies which I think is the right way of handling it.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I heard smoke shops found a loophole to sell weed..something about the THC only activating when it's lit..wassup wit that (i dont smoke anymore)

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lol @ being mad it’s 80% white. Y’all black ppl suffering under the GOP down south better cop some north face and head to states like Minny
Agents working overtime right now.

Abortion law killing any momentum that Republicans had during the midterms and The GOP is trying to use kids getting free lunch as a defense.

Last edited: