Minnesota Democrats legalized weed, gave workers paid sick leave up to 12 weeks, universal free school meals, and $1300 tax rebates #bothsides

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
What's funny about this the whole "it also helps white people" stuff is it completely ignores that it disproportionately helps black people more just by looking at access to resources alone
Some of these dudes will give Trump credit for merely talking about illegal immigration affecting Black people(despite him not deporting more than Obama during his term) but will refuse to give a few Democrats credit for pushing for tangibles that help all races of people.

And the funny thing is: If there's ever a politician who specifically focuses their agenda on Black people, they're 99% of the time going to be Democrats. There's no such thing as a Republican or Libertarian who can push for a pro-Black agenda. If Umar Johnson were to run for office, he would only have a real position as a Democrat while he'd risk being assassinated joining the GOP.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Big progressive W

Now show me anyone on those red states celebrating and it's about book bans or abortion bans
Free chicken nuggets and fake pussies for everybody

200w.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You talking to me?
:gucci:

fukk bothsides I'm nosides

I'm moving overseas to Ghana when I retire in 40 years
:unimpressed:

40 years is too long a wait. Buy then ghanas demographics will look like Minnesota. Might as well just die in America at that point. Im going to challenge you to think more aggressively on this matter,20 years tops:respect:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
for the millionth time, #bothsides was birthed from both sides saying the same exact thing when it came to reparations. Republicans like Mitch McConnell was like "i agree with Obama" when it came to reparations. Kamala Harris has that infamous sound byte about not doing anything just for black people...and so on.

Yall have b*stardized #bothsides to just mean "MAGA" and this shyt got dumb a long time ago. Barely worth addressing.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Free the Tree. We need federal action at this point almost half the states have legalized weed and even the Bullshyt Red states have quasi legalization through medical programs where it’s pay to play long as you give the state their money for your recommendations/card

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
for the millionth time, #bothsides was birthed from both sides saying the same exact thing when it came to
Bullshyt.

“Both sides” in the black community came from blacks who have a little political curiosity on either side.:manny:

Very few times do you see policies between Republicans and Democrats mirror each other when people bother to compare actual policies against each other. And when it comes to actually weighing both sides, Republicans are 98% of the time on the losing side of having policies that benefit us.

It’s really that simple. Yet pretenders will weigh Democratic policies and say “it’s not enough “while not reviewing Republican policies at all, which more often than not a retrograde to what the black community needs.

The always politicallylazy pretending to know politics who will read this and say “pROvE iT” to mask their non-involvement or investigation

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Bullshyt.

“Both sides” in the black community came from blacks who have a little political curiosity on either side.:manny:

Very few times do you see policies between Republicans and Democrats mirrir each other when people bother to wear actual policies against each other. And when it comes to actually weighing both sides, Republicans are 98% of the time on the losing side of having policies that benefit us.

It’s really that simple. People will weigh Democratic policies and say “it’s not enough “while not reviewing Republican policies at all, which more often than not a retrograde to what the black community needs.

The always politicallylazy pretending to know politics will read this and say “prove it “to mask their non-involvement or investigation
BULLshyt

#BOTHSIDES WAS LITERALLY BIRTHED BECAUSE BOTH SIDES WERE SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT REPARATIONS.

yall little retarded b*stardized version of #bothsides literally doesn't even make sense. All that juelzing.

again, both sides were saying the same thing about reparations.

NYC Rebel

Daps
BULLshyt

#BOTHSIDES WAS LITERALLY BIRTHED BECAUSE BOTH SIDES WERE SAYING THE SAME THING ABOUT REPARATIONS.

yall little retarded b*stardized version of #bothsides literally doesn't even make sense. All that juelzing.

again, both sides were saying the same thing about reparations.
“reparations” is the end-all of your political involvement or curiosity. There is no need to have a conversation with you when we know that 99.9% of politics goes beyond reparations. Period before you can even have political power you need to have an economic base, which would then give you power to move on politically. The group largest in the way of political power are Republicans and their policies. You need to confine things to reparations because you don’t have a wide scope on the political landscape. It’s fake. It’s phony. You don’t care enough to look at the granular nature of politics. Reparations to this all encompassing and really is a cover to mask your non-involvement and your genuine political laziness.

I will repeat that… Republican policies are the biggest roadblock an economic floor that is required for us to first gain power and then follow up with political power. You don’t care for that.

I don’t bother caring about folks like you in the points that you make. You need one point to be a catchall because you don’t have the political interest to talk on varying points.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Reparations alone is no different than the end of colonialism alone to Africa.

You’ve got to be some sort of buffoon to think that alone is going to put Black people on the road to empowerment. :russ:

This is where I see African-Americans on that singular focus being no different than Africans 60 years ago who thought colonialism alone was freedom.

:snoop:

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Quote about reparations quote is the end-all of your political involvement or curiosity. There is no need to have a conversation with you when we know that 99.9% of politics goes beyond reparations. Period before you can even have political power you need to have an economic base, which would then give you power to move on politically. The group largest in the way of political power are Republicans and their policies. You need to confine things to reparations because you don’t have a wide scope on the political landscape. It’s fake. It’s phony. You don’t care enough to look at the granular nature of politics. Reparations to yihnus all encompassing and really is a cover to mask your non-involvement and your genuine political laziness
none of this bullshyt has anything to do with what i said.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Okay but THEY DID THAT shyt FOR EVERYBODY :rudy: fukk outta here with that bullshyt. I'd rather depend on Republicans to deliver nothing at all for any of us than be included in some 'lift all boats' trash.... Be specific :ufdup:

I hope your types either leave america or catch a real wake up call.