MILITARY STORIES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
airman ain't seeing that shyt :mjlol: they got contractors for that

Nah I'm talking about an early war especially in a world war 3 situation or even a GWOT situation. For example Navy EW techs helped with the Duke anti IED systems they even wore ACU's with Navy Rank.

I forgot the name of that Marine FOB but it had a flightline and the chow was worse than Army Chow and the Marines referred to that as Camp Cupcake.

My point is lower enlisted is lower enlisted anyone can be tasked out. I know my E-7 ass ain't taking shyt burning detail when an E-4 Airman is availible.

Besides Sometimes the gay shyt is worse than the extra "hooah" shyt. I remember at AIT at Gordon where all the commo guys go after work and cleaning details we were left alone. We'd see the Airmen out their with their people doing D&C in their dress blue uniforms.

I think they focused on the bullshyt simply because at that time we still had Drills at AIT but there was no real smokings unless their was a major fukk up.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah I'm talking about an early war especially in a world war 3 situation or even a GWOT situation. For example Navy EW techs helped with the Duke anti IED systems they even wore ACU's with Navy Rank.

I forgot the name of that Marine FOB but it had a flightline and the chow was worse than Army Chow and the Marines referred to that as Camp Cupcake.

My point is lower enlisted is lower enlisted anyone can be tasked out. I know my E-7 ass ain't taking shyt burning detail when an E-4 Airman is availible.

Besides Sometimes the gay shyt is worse than the extra "hooah" shyt. I remember at AIT at Gordon where all the commo guys go after work and cleaning details we were left alone. We'd see the Airmen out their with their people doing D&C in their dress blue uniforms.

I think they focused on the bullshyt simply because at that time we still had Drills at AIT but there was no real smokings unless their was a major fukk up.
in a world war 3 situation, we'll be fighting with saturation fire and icmbs that will melt an area before people even get a chance to dig a hole. and a modern armor will give everyone who survives a quick death right after lol... we still treat mortar guys like they're relevant in 2020 :dead:

the only stuff this grimy fighting is good for currently is against smaller, ass up nations and terrorists that are dug in. all that rah rah charge the hill stuff is for tradition, discipline, and mudfighting that is only applicable where the heavy shyt is disproportionate - so yeah the airforce ain't wrong for that. they understand the big picture better than the rest of the branches... why waste an individual who's here for his intelligence and dedicated skillset on pointless field work? why even put him in that position when you can have two contractors do the job cheaper, faster, and better?

pretty much nothing below brigade level matters at all and most people in the military will never make it further

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

shyt-burning? Cleaning details? FOBs? D&C? Blues? :hhh:

So glad I never went Army or Marines. :scust:

No bring me another buttered scone, chop-chop. :smugfavre:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
in a world war 3 situation, we'll be fighting with saturation fire and icmbs that will melt an area before people even get a chance to dig a hole. and a modern armor will give everyone who survives a quick death right after lol... we still treat mortar guys like they're relevant in 2020 :dead:

the only stuff this grimy fighting is good for currently is against smaller, ass up nations and terrorists that are dug in. all that rah rah charge the hill stuff is for tradition, discipline, and mudfighting that is only applicable where the heavy shyt is disproportionate - so yeah the airforce ain't wrong for that. they understand the big picture better than the rest of the branches... why waste an individual who's here for his intelligence and dedicated skillset on pointless field work? why even put him in that position when you can have two contractors do the job cheaper, faster, and better?

pretty much nothing below brigade level matters at all and most people in the military will never make it further

Well if you're talking going nuclear why have an army anyway?

We have had nukes since 45. Nations that had nukes have went to war and havent pressed the button.

So yes we will be charging hills and mudighting.

Its rarely about winning the war its about subjugation and getting rid of excess dudes not total anililation

Daps
Contractors aint doing shyt cheaper those fukks are expensive and lazy id much rather deal with a servicemember. We had a contractor come out to syria to fix our generators and he was pissed he was there longer cause he couldn’t figure out how to fix them. He was like “ this is a warzone I need to leave”. :russ: No shyt bro let me just get the Uber and get you out of here

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Well if you're talking going nuclear why have an army anyway?

We have had nukes since 45. Nations that had nukes have went to war and havent pressed the button.

So yes we will be charging hills and mudighting.

Its rarely about winning the war its about subjugation and getting rid of excess dudes not total anililation
no. it won't...we been fighting nobodies for the past 20 years

there's a lot of ground between proportionate conventional warfare between near-peer military powers and nukes.

people forgot what conventional war is about. even without nukes. modern bombers or artillery would kill everyone yal know in a flash. gas masks don't even stop shyt made after the 70s. "set up a fighting position" lol.
Contractors aint doing shyt cheaper those fukks are expensive and lazy id much rather deal with a servicemember. We had a contractor come out to syria to fix our generators and he was pissed he was there longer cause he couldn’t figure out how to fix them. He was like “ this is a warzone I need to leave”. :russ: No shyt bro let me just get the Uber and get you out of here
nah, they're cheaper.

the amount of money that goes into *one* solder is astronomical. a contractor don't even get decent health insurance ffs... the fact any soldier is ever cutting the grass is fukking insanity

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
To be honest, PT in basic felt like HS football practice.

If you think about it, chances are you had guys form your school go D1, and you held you own in the workouts against them. That was my mindset going in. They’re not asking you to be a hero, just in shape

Marine Boot Camp graduates 85% of it's recruits. It's not designed for you to fail.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

That happenend to me in Afghanistan. A CECOM civilian showed up to help fix our raddedy ass equipment. @ 1700 he left. My Squad leader looked at him like he was crazy. I said Sarn't you can't tell that man what to do he's a civilian

Frankly I don't see at the solider level what contractors brought to the battlefield other than setting up shyt. They just lowered moreale And the goddamn KBR gate guards, and gas jockeys were just a scam, When you let the FOB they had to sign you out but the mission was planned and checked by the Unit and there were Army gate guards there as well.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
no. it won't...we been fighting nobodies for the past 20 years

there's a lot of ground between proportionate conventional warfare between near-peer military powers and nukes.

people forgot what conventional war is about. even without nukes. modern bombers or artillery would kill everyone yal know in a flash. gas masks don't even stop shyt made after the 70s. "set up a fighting position" lol.

nah, they're cheaper.

the amount of money that goes into *one* solder is astronomical. a contractor don't even get decent health insurance ffs... the fact any soldier is ever cutting the grass is fukking insanity
Again the purpose of watfare has never been total anililation it's always been subjectgation. Hilter nore the Japanese ever used gas. When has a political or military unit ever said I want to create a wasteland where nothing will ever live.

Look at @Dave24 he's an extreme example but I never heard one person in this thread serving or retired say I did it for God & Country People sign up for adventure or to get paid!!!! On the other side of that hill behind the enemy soliders is cities full of bytches, there's money and resources like OIL You think an invading army wants that destroyed? You think that a solider would press a button to kill shytloads of civilians?

You're right one Boomer sub could destory a whole city easily in one strike. A single Carrier could devastate a whole countries Air force with the birds on the deck.

I mean damn how could you be in the army an see that's it's not a giant self licking ice cream cone? The military exists to pay the military industrial complex. We don't need the 82nd ready brigade to do another Normandy we have MEU's on boats in every hot spot right now. But if we didn't have an 82nd there wouldn't be a Fayetteville and that's just one no horse ass military town that's a city solely because a miltary base is there.

I mean if you were a republican you should be agianst military spending because the military is already large and powerful enough to fight the Russians and the Chinese with just the force already deployed against them, The reason for all those troops in CONUS is to spend tax dollars.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
But how many of them recruits showed up, didn't run beforehand, and still graduated on time? :lupe:

@Dave24 might graduate...after his stress fractures heal in a month or two at med hold. :lolbron:
Not only that like I said, I've seen dudes make it to a unit after a crash diet and constant smokings in Basic. They Notice the burger King on base and they go hog wild. Give them a half decent PT session and they go medical and get a Profile (Doctor's orders to not do stuff) I knew a dude who broke his arm and wore a cast.

He filed a complaint against the First Sergeant for making him pick up another broke dikk's ass donut. The 1SG just wanted him to pick something that weighted less than ten pounds. Later that night he was in the barracks wrestling. He wanted to be a wrestler once he left the army.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Since this is miltary stories it would be funny to talk about the frequently Bent rules.

What was the most disgusting things you or you let someone get away with? With me the stories are endless. I've had fights while pulling security on an objective outside the wire. I've observed my gunnners sleep in the turret. I've driven tanks in Fallujah without being a tanker and destroying a house.

I've got stories for days, I can also explain why each incident happened.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Not only that like I said, I've seen dudes make it to a unit after a crash diet and constant smokings in Basic. They Notice the burger King on base and they go hog wild. Give them a half decent PT session and they go medical and get a Profile (Doctor's orders to not do stuff) I knew a dude who broke his arm and wore a cast.

He filed a complaint against the First Sergeant for making him pick up another broke dikk's ass donut. The 1SG just wanted him to pick something that weighted less than ten pounds. Later that night he was in the barracks wrestling. He wanted to be a wrestler once he left the army.

Yeah...AF doesn't do any of that in basic. Anyone on a profile that precludes them from testing can't graduate basic, and all the broken dudes get their training suspended at med hold.

The trainees aren't eating Burger King, or any of that stuff until the week of graduation essentially anyways.

@Dave24 wouldn't be able to grab a profile, breeze through PT and still graduate on time. That's even more time away from the bike and even longer without running. :usure:

We just tryna see if ole buddy can make the team. Once he's on the active roster, that's on him. :hubie: