MILITARY STORIES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Loads would get Flight Pay as a CEA, and go TDY a lot.

When TDY you still get your BAH and BAS, plus per diem and applicable meal and lodging allowances.

If deployed/TDY to certain places, you also get and combination of: tax exempt status, hazardous duty pay, family sep pay (if you have dependas), indirect fire pay.

Loads in certain units might also qualify for additional special duty pays.

Sounds like a good job for someone trying to make money see the world and possibly kinda keep the flab off.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Sounds like a good job for someone trying to make money see the world and possibly kinda keep the flab off.

Probably not the best job for not getting fat. Not a lot of activity to the job itself; a lot of flying, a lot of traveling and not eating at home, and no PT formations. :usure: :wow:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Not that good breh. I have confidence and self esteem issues and am a virgin.

Homie, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SHARE ALL OF YOUR BUSINESS!!! To keep it a buck I don't think the military is a good fit for you. Even as a Airman you will be given some responsibilty and expected to perform. You read in the military newspapers of somebody doing something dumb and ruining their lives all the time.

The military will expect you to be an adult. That white supremacist who shot up a church was a former Airman/incel who got kicked out for some sex crime.

Even the brother who killed those race soliders in Dallas got kicked out for harrassing a female solider.

At the end of the day the miltary is just a job, It can't solve your life problems.

Real talk I went to basic training in All Male Fort Benning. I did my AIT at Fort Gordon even Airforce commo guys go there We had girls but my class didn't have any. I didn't see any women except one time I snuck out during my 6 month AIT training where I managed to smash the uglist drunk chuck I ever fukked. Then I went to Airborne school again some girls there but none in my Platoon but all the signal people hung out together. After graduation there were 3 girls and 14 guys we all wanted to fukk 2 of the girls got blind drunk in the hotel room this other chick who was a combat cameraman like Private Joker didn't get drunk but excused herself to take care of her two friends. None of the dudes touched the women.

I'm not saying you're a bad person but being in the military there's gonna be times you're around women and you're going to want to fukk and even if she's funnyy looking she's gonna get attention from other thirsty guys. If you touch her you're done. If act creepy she might accuse you of sexual harrasment and it will derail your career. I'm not saying that you shouldn't join, but you need to be well adjusted before you do. My advice is to get some friends that care about you. Ask any cool thotties you can be honest with them about your situation tell them you're gonna join the miltary and you don't want to die a virgin somebody will hook you up on the low. I strongly advise to Not be a Virgin when you go to Basic Training.

By the way (if you even make it that far) there's gonna be some thotties on Hotel night when you do your medical, Normally I'd suggest staying away from them but If a chick shows interest tell her your situation and see if she'll hook you up. Even then chances are those MEPS hoes will be too drunk or looking for attention not dikk.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Probably not the best job for not getting fat. Not a lot of activity to the job itself; a lot of flying, a lot of traveling and not eating at home, and no PT formations. :usure: :wow:

It seems like the culture of the Air Force is to treat their people like adults. You don't PT, eat bullshyt that's on you. They'll just bush you. Cant blame your leadership for personal shyt if the leadership isn't allowed to get into your ass.

I had a soldier who failed his situps I had to take time after work to personally PT him. He had some work ethic and passed the next PT test though. I liked the army but I remember one time I had to get a sleepy solider up for PT formation and I got so mad (this was his second time in a row doing this) that I threw his ass out of bed. I should've gotten in trouble but he was a shytbag and holmes was dead asleep. Dude got moved to another platoon and ended up being chaptered out.

I think he might have had sleeping problem and it wasn't caught in basic of they just passed him anyway, Or he might have just been a shytbag.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Enlisted medical as a man is :scust: status. The jobs are usually cake but there's so much high school musical drama and baby stool-soft ass nikkas that it isn't even worth it.

Plus all them female medics wanna fukk the flyers and ST dudes. :umad:

Like I said in female heavy units most of them will be married usually to other service members and or a single mother. Somebody's got to clean up do bullshyt details pull guard duty/ CQ duty. It won't be the chicks.

Son Goku

Daps
It seems like the culture of the Air Force is to treat their people like adults. You don't PT, eat bullshyt that's on you. They'll just bush you. Cant blame your leadership for personal shyt if the leadership isn't allowed to get into your ass.

I had a soldier who failed his situps I had to take time after work to personally PT him. He had some work ethic and passed the next PT test though. I liked the army but I remember one time I had to get a sleepy solider up for PT formation and I got so mad (this was his second time in a row doing this) that I threw his ass out of bed. I should've gotten in trouble but he was a shytbag and holmes was dead asleep. Dude got moved to another platoon and ended up being chaptered out.

I think he might have had sleeping problem and it wasn't caught in basic of they just passed him anyway, Or he might have just been a shytbag.

:mjlol:

But naw, it depends on the unit (squadron). RED HORSE, SF, etc. will more than likely have PT formations. Big maint SQs are a toss-up; you might have 400 people tryna show up and work-out at the same time (and they're shift workers).

Some commanders care more about PT standards than others. You might have one give you a day off for passing (intel) or you might not get shyt for getting above 90. :francis:

Son Goku

Daps
Like I said in female heavy units most of them will be married usually to other service members and or a single mother. Somebody's got to clean up do bullshyt details pull guard duty/ CQ duty. It won't be the chicks.

Nah, they don't do CQ/guard duty in the AF (unless they're cops). :lolbron:

shyt, medical has all them 'details' contracted out. :banderas: :smugdraper:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Negged.

You can't get any more ass in the AF than you could outside of it. :mindblown: Why do you think this?

Get caught paying for sex and see how quickly your career, not you, gets fukked. :ufdup:

Brb it's 2020, almost 2021, there's hundreds of apps and social platforms. If you can't snag some p*ssy it's cause you're a lame or gay. :yeshrug:

If anything you'd get less ass since you might be deployed with no bad bishes around, and you can't even smoke a bish out like Jody next door. :dame:

If getting laid is what you want you might as well give up the idea of joining now. :mjlol:

I knew a dude that literally was at the Strip Club I worked at way before I joined the Army. Dude lived at the club He was the first one there and left after he was kicked out when we closed (and this was an illegal after hours club) I talked to him and he told me that he was a virgin til he joined the Army. He brought some hooker ass and just stopped going to work. He was kicked out and dude only worked just enough to buy p*ssy. Dude was a trickin' addict. There were several at the club I worked out but he was the worse. If you gave him a million dollars he would spent 90% of it on p*ssy.

Son Goku

Daps
I knew a dude that literally was at the Strip Club I worked at way before I joined the Army. Dude lived at the club He was the first one there and left after he was kicked out when we closed (and this was an illegal after hours club) I talked to him and he told me that he was a virgin til he joined the Army. He brought some hooker ass and just stopped going to work. He was kicked out and dude only worked just enough to buy p*ssy. Dude was a trickin' addict. There were several at the club I worked out but he was the worse. If you gave him a million dollars he would spent 90% of it on p*ssy.

@Dave24 - This is your fate! :damn: