MILITARY STORIES

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Ight 1. you can join the airforce if you want some actual smart and bad bytches 2. you can join the marines where a lot of them get ran thru but she will stay with you if you knock her up. 3 get a hooker bytch from the block and pay for that head for $100 you pick

I was planning on joining the airforce once i get my weight down

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I was planning on joining the airforce once i get my weight down

I've seen people in the miltary who lost hella weight to join. Most of them got fat a year after basic. I'd join the Marines if I were you. You need to be in a unit that prioritizes fitness. The Air Force and the Navy let you do PT on your own and when you can't pass they kick you out. Better to get smoked a million times than to be thrown out on your ear.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I've seen people in the miltary who lost hella weight to join. Most of them got fat a year after basic. I'd join the Marines if I were you. You need to be in a unit that prioritizes fitness. The Air Force and the Navy let you do PT on your own and when you can't pass they kick you out. Better to get smoked a million times than to be thrown out on your ear.

Eh. Not all AF units PT on their own. Depends entirely on the AFSCs and individual Sq's leadership. Most SF and CE squadrons for example, don't do that. Med groups and FSS, prolly a safe bet. :mjgrin:

Army or Marines would definitely "force" you to be fitter, but if you're not in shape already, are you sure the military is right for you @Dave24? :usure:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Eh. Not all AF units PT on their own. Depends entirely on the AFSCs and individual Sq's leadership. Most SF and CE squadrons for example, don't do that. Med groups and FSS, prolly a safe bet. :mjgrin:

Army or Marines would definitely "force" you to be fitter, but if you're not in shape already, are you sure the military is right for you @Dave24? :usure:

To keep it funky in any miltary unit in any service they give you all the tools in the world to stay fit, I used to play sports and we had a "workout" but it was mainly benchpresses. When I became an enabler for Special Forces it was all about crossfit and we had nutrionists on staff and we took blood work By the time I went back to "big Army" it was almost the same. do snatches and Power cleans to get in do them to stay in even if your unit doesn't make you.

Most bases are way out in the country so as a lower enlisted there's nothing to do but PT during your off time. I used to play basketball and racquetball when I got off work.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

Yeah its good, i am getting in shape now. Why dont you think it will be right for me?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
To keep it funky in any miltary unit in any service they give you all the tools in the world to stay fit, I used to play sports and we had a "workout" but it was mainly benchpresses. When I became an enabler for Special Forces it was all about crossfit and we had nutrionists on staff and we took blood work By the time I went back to "big Army" it was almost the same. do snatches and Power cleans to get in do them to stay in even if your unit doesn't make you.

Most bases are way out in the country so as a lower enlisted there's nothing to do but PT during your off time. I used to play basketball and racquetball when I got off work.

You right. We're not disagreeing bout nothing. I know some fatties that got kicked out just from my hopsicle. :russ: Lazy is as lazy does(n't).
Brb have nothing to do but work a case job inside all day but you can't run 6 laps once or twice a year. :facepalm::gucci:
Brb whole career fields and flights in the AF designed to help you stay fit, with free access to multiple gyms and trainers and you fat? :comeon: