MILITARY STORIES

Karume

All Star
Daps
JAG still got to go the field? :russ:

To do what exactly?
You can still do the occasional guard duty, set up wire stuff like that. I would say that I went to the field less than a quarter that others did and rarely slept in the field

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Already picked, 1a2x1, loadmaster.

Aw shyt that’s a good job I believe they travel with the cargo either them or the boom operators but just know it’s dealing with math and tying down cargo n shyt but if you travel with the jet it’s good get that flight pay and per diem. Depending on what coast your on is good to i know they have 135s here in hawaii so i know they go to japan n shyt outta travis n cali they go all over hawaii dc and to the desert. So try to take advantage wherever your stationed and travel for free my man like if your in hawaii hit japan the Philippines, singapore, guam, south koreas and fukk some hoes. if you get travis and they go to the UK hit that shyt up explore get your gonna get a passport to :myman: i would hit france scotland n shyt but just plan it try to travel on the military ticket even if you have to catch a one way back home.

Idk how your job transfers to outside the military so you wanna look that up obviously working airlines but the pay for that aint great unless your a manager

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Aircraft Structural Maintenance. Currently stationed in Pensacola NAS

Aw my man great job sheet metal bruh im assuming never heard if called structural maintenance that before. Once again pay attention in tech training cause measurements and the different types of metals your going to encounter are going to change. Once you get to your first duty station you might only touch one type of jet like at beale we had the U2, and KC135 so you would work on both in terms of structure damages. When your deployed you work on whatever aircraft they got at the location. Inspections are big on your job inspecting the metals. Crew chiefs gonna complain how long it takes you guys to get out and inspect the jet n shyt or any damage fukk em make sure you dont bring your tools to they will love you. Depending on where you get stationed is how hard you'll work the guys at beale didnt do much but more deployed. i cant speak on fighter bases. Just try to learn your job and try to deploy make money in deployed locations your see more of your job.

Make sure you wear your PPE ALWAYS and if they teach you anything about welding learn that shyt to a T and if you do any type of stainless steel welding learn that shyt cause you can be a wielder on the outside or you can be a plumber cause you already have the wielder skills so you could transition into that easy.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aw my man great job sheet metal bruh im assuming never heard if called structural maintenance that before. Once again pay attention in tech training cause measurements and the different types of metals your going to encounter are going to change. Once you get to your first duty station you might only touch one type of jet like at beale we had the U2, and KC135 so you would work on both in terms of structure damages. When your deployed you work on whatever aircraft they got at the location. Inspections are big on your job inspecting the metals. Crew chiefs gonna complain how long it takes you guys to get out and inspect the jet n shyt or any damage fukk em make sure you dont bring your tools to they will love you. Depending on where you get stationed is how hard you'll work the guys at beale didnt do much but more deployed. i cant speak on fighter bases. Just try to learn your job and try to deploy make money in deployed locations your see more of your job.

Make sure you wear your PPE ALWAYS and if they teach you anything about welding learn that shyt to a T and if you do any type of stainless steel welding learn that shyt cause you can be a wielder on the outside or you can be a plumber cause you already have the wielder skills so you could transition into that easy.
:wow: Thanks for the advice
Where did you get deployed?
Didn’t want the job initially but I’m making the best of it

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
:wow: Thanks for the advice
Where did you get deployed?
Didn’t want the job initially but I’m making the best of it

Uae which is like a hour from Dubai
also went to cyprus which is I REPEAT I fukkING REPEAT THE BEST DEPLOYMENT OF MY LIFE IF YOU EVER GET STATIONED AT BEALE AND GO THERE MAN!!!!!!! shyt was a vacation man per diem $100 in the summer time had your own room could leave base could bring hoes on base was at the beach Russian broads UK broads hoes from everywhere Guaba Beach bar and you still getting your military pay check the stories man

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uae which is like a hour from Dubai
also went to cyprus which is I REPEAT I fukkING REPEAT THE BEST DEPLOYMENT OF MY LIFE IF YOU EVER GET STATIONED AT BEALE AND GO THERE MAN!!!!!!! shyt was a vacation man per diem $100 in the summer time had your own room could leave base could bring hoes on base was at the beach Russian broads UK broads hoes from everywhere Guaba Beach bar and you still getting your military pay check the stories man
Superficial question but you answered it already kinda. How was it as far as getting females and getting laid?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Superficial question but you answered it already kinda. How was it as far as getting females and getting laid?

Easy my man your already gonna be in shape so when you get to your first duty station you gonna go through FTAC gonna meet all the new hoes at the base hopefully if your at a good base youll meet em there and just spark convo n go from there. Off base hoes depending on where your stationed is all about getting out and exploring if your over 21 and can drink its easy to hit a bar around base to meet the local women if your close to a bigger city just go out but when you learn your first duty station let us know and we will guide you

My first base i got my first hoe just working the snack bar broad kept coming back for coffee but really she just wanted to talk to me so i ended up hitting her and her best friend at the time within my first week of getting there

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easy my man your already gonna be in shape so when you get to your first duty station you gonna go through FTAC gonna meet all the new hoes at the base hopefully if your at a good base youll meet em there and just spark convo n go from there. Off base hoes depending on where your stationed is all about getting out and exploring if your over 21 and can drink its easy to hit a bar around base to meet the local women if your close to a bigger city just go out but when you learn your first duty station let us know and we will guide you

My first base i got my first hoe just working the snack bar broad kept coming back for coffee but really she just wanted to talk to me so i ended up hitting her and her best friend at the time within my first week of getting there
:ehh: That’s what’s up