MILITARY STORIES

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Friday night, we where getting fukked up in the barracks trying to decide what club to go to

My nikka Chris was new to the unit and was always telling these big ass lies and shyt so i never believed shyt he said

So this nikka says "Yo fukk the club, I know this bytch that works at Eisenhower(the hospital on base)that pimps out some of the nurses that work there"

I was like:stopitslime: stop lying Chris!!!!

He swore he was telling the truth so i was like fukk it- let me catch this nikka in a lie again:skip:

Brah!!!!!!!! This nikka took me to some barracks near the Hospital where the Nurses stayed and as soon as we got to the door, some bytch answered naked:whoo: She reached and grabbed my dikk and said "this one mine":deadrose:

I did not expect to fukk anything but there were 7 broads in there naked:wtf:
2 other dudes were already there fukking

I fukked 2 of them broads and got my dikk sucked by another:ohlawd:

ALL FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:deadrose:

This nikka Chris was telling the truth like a mafukker
the main broad that was pimping them hoes was in love with his ass
and let me and him come thur whenever for FREE 99:deadrose:
Might need some details on this breh breh. Taking a job with a DoD entity there soon

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I was 19D and during OSUT years back our DSs instilled hatred for the 19Ks in us, our DSs even almost fought with theirs because we took their spot in the chow order :mjlol:
Ft Knoxs? Or did u go to Benning for it OSUT, when the Armor school moved? Never had a issues with deltas. I remember when i was stationed at Hood the 11B would fight with the tankers every weekend in the barracks :mjlol:. I use to laugh at the dumb shyt. They use to take that shyt to serious.

Last edited:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ft Knoxs? Or did u go to Benning for it OSUT, when the Armor school moved? Never had a issus with deltas. I remember when i was stationed at Hood the 11B would fight with the tankers every weekend in the barracks :mjlol:. I use to laugh at the dumb shyt. They use to take that shyt to serious.

I went through at Benning in 2012 right after it moved. I'm glad I did too because I heard stories about the hills at Knox :whew: I never had a real problem with 19Ks either, it's just funny reminiscing on the rivalry.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
I went through at Benning in 2012 right after it moved. I'm glad I did too because I heard stories about the hills at Knox :whew: I never had a real problem with 19Ks either, it's just funny reminiscing on the rivalry.
You lucky man, i went through it at Knoxs back it 03 :flabbynsick:. Yeah them hills were a bytch. They called them Heartbreak, Misery, and Agony :damn:. fukk that place:heh:. I actually got out in 2012 from Benning. Got to be a instructor my last 2 and half years. shyt was gravy man. Went from post to post re training units on tanks then setting up a gunnery for them. Out of that 2 and a half years i prolly was at Benning all of 3 months. Was all tdy. Made a lot of extra money. If you still in. Try to get to tradoc and get on a Nett team. I spent 6 years at Hood with 3 deployments so those last couple years i got a nice break

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
A lot of people hate em, but I make it a point to get in good with the MPs at every post I hit.

I actually knew the kid that pulled over post command sgm Coleman at Hood. Guy was 2 months out Of IET. Hit the highest enlisted a$$hole on post with a DUI and forced his retirement. PFC is a damned hero :wow:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
A lot of people hate em, but I make it a point to get in good with the MPs at every post I hit.

I actually knew the kid that pulled over post command sgm Coleman at Hood. Guy was 2 months out Of IET. Hit the highest enlisted a$$hole on post with a DUI and forced his retirement. PFC is a damned hero :wow:

:gladbron:
Props to him, that kids got heart!
(or balls of adamantium)
:pachaha:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: :leon::salute:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:gladbron:
Props to him, that kids got heart!
(or balls of adamantium)
:pachaha:
:mjlol:

This is a case of a kid too new and dumb to know better. Anyone else on post would've let that old b*stard hit every cat, kid, and mailbox on the way home. Not PFC Itsmyfirstday though:wow: no one is above the law when you strap up with that flashlight for the first time.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
:mjlol:

This is a case of a kid too new and dumb to know better. Anyone else on post would've let that old b*stard hit every cat, kid, and mailbox on the way home. Not PFC Itsmyfirstday though:wow: no one is above the law when you strap up with that flashlight for the first time.

The rebel in me is proud of him.
No one is too "above the law" to bust down, and anyway...what's that kid got to gain from letting drunk CSM Coleman slip by?
Ain't like he's gonna get a bonus long pass for the weekend or some cushy detail. That would take blackmail...and you know he wasn't hip to that at that point.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My niece didn't get into the school she wanted to, now she wants to join the marines. Plus, her boyfriend is joining...which is why I think she really wants to join. It's just :smh: She thinks she's taking the easy way out, but what she doesn't know is that it'll be one of the hardest things that she do.

Almost everyone I know that's in the military joined for the tuition benefit. Thing is, she already has 4-years of tuition free school already. I told her to go to the community college and transfer after a year (the school she wants to get into has a transfer program with the community college). She can even go to the ROTC as a sophomore and go in as an officer.

I have worked with the military my entire adult life, I have seen the good and the bad (especially when I was working at Fort Bragg).

Not no but hell no