Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I had my 1st wet dream while in basic:yeshrug:
Word :wow:

I Was smashing the fukk out that fat bytch :bryan:

Did they let yall use lotion in Bootcamp? :patrice:

All the brehs went to the exchance when we could buy shyt...after deodorant you see all the brothas tryna find cocoa butter or lotion. The RDC's watching us like :sas1:

We get back and they fukking tell us NO LOTION :martin:...we only can use it on Sundays and only they can give it to us,one squirt each :why:.

We had to improvise....we were using suntan lotion as moisturizing lotion :patrice:.....shyt get us non ashy though :manny:

BTW did yalll have that one instructor who was just over the top with his verbal insults that it became comedy? :pachaha:

We had a HM1...Fleet Marine Corpsmen ...Navy ,but trained with Marines so he had their attitude. Had us marching like them,and doing shyt like Obliques :mindblown:(Navy we don't get in depth with drill, all that oblique shyt is out of our element). Dude would fukk with us on Sunday during "Holiday Routine" hard as shyt. When we'd fill out the forms to get permission to goto the chapel, he find reasons on why they were filled out wrong.

"YOU MOTHERfukkERS BETTER FILL THESE CHITS OUT CORRECT!:ufdup:"

"I DON'T GIVE A shyt IF YOU WANT TO GO TO CHURCH, I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE BLEEDING...I'M ALREADY GOING TO HELL, I DON'T GIVE A fukk!!:demonic:"

We're sitting there as he says this over the loudspeakers,he is in the office they have and we're just like :dahell::heh:

His homeboy was some mexican fukker from another division who would pop in,just to talk shyt. Would always fukk with the brothas,especially the lightskins ones:mjpls:, always came in and called my homey a mixed breed.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Marine Corps boot camp in San Diego. One of our drill instructors was a Mexican with a THICK accent. It was hard to understand him. One day we were standing at attention during inspections and he said something and I busted out laughing because with his accent it sounded funny. He came up and slapped the shyt out of me and smoked me for 30 minutes. I can't front I was crying like a bytch the whole time. :mjcry:

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Navy Bootcamp. I remember a few funny things. One of course was the swimming test. :mjlol: I damn near drowned.:mjcry:

Another was we had to stand watch in the barracks at night. You basically had to rove around the building checking rooms and shyt and write in the log after each pass. Boring work. I was standing the 4-8 watch. Its around 2am and everybody is knocked out of course. . .

Well so I thought. :ohhh: I am walking past the bunks

beepsch2.jpg

When I see something moving furiously. . . . I walk up and this cac is daddy longstroking himself ( no homo ) with no covers on or nothing. :scust:

I say loud as fukk. " :usure: Are you serious right now!??!?! He jumps up and falls out his rack. ( he was on a top bunk ) People around are starting to stir and ask wtf is going on. Just so happened my rack was right next to this one. Nobody should be in there of course. . Wellll. A shadow jumps out of the rack and GRABS MY SHOULDERS! :damn:

I yelled out YIPE!!! like a bytch. :sadbron: It was our RDC (Recruit Division Coordinator) He was following me while I was on watch and slipped into my rack and was waiting to see if I would notice him. :why:

He yells out! " YOU JUST KILLED YOUR WHOLE COMPANY SHIPWRECK!!!!! :gladbron::gladbron: Wakes everyone up and lights are flicked on. . Then he noticed ol Stroker Ace sitting on the floor dikk hard with no draws on. :huhldup:
:pachaha:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Marine Corps boot camp in San Diego. One of our drill instructors was a Mexican with a thick accent. It was hard to understand him. One day we were standing at attention during inspections and he said something and I busted out laughing because with his accent it sounded funny. He came up and slapped the shyt out of me and smoked me for 30 minutes. I can't front I was crying like a bytch the whole time. :mjcry:
Marines don't cry B:stopitslime:

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
Marine Corps boot camp in San Diego. One of our drill instructors was a Mexican with a thick accent. It was hard to understand him. One day we were standing at attention during inspections and he said something and I busted out laughing because with his accent it sounded funny. He came up and slapped the shyt out of me and smoked me for 30 minutes. I can't front I was crying like a bytch the whole time. :mjcry:
No jokes in the marines at all. Instead of slaps or pushups we got cards for punishment in the Air Force. If you got enough cards you had to do another week of Basic....shyt was just funny to me with how easy it was compared to what I expected.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly

When'd you go through? I heard that Marine Corps DIs will still fukk you up while other branches' would get in trouble for it.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
They can do that? :what:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No jokes in the marines at all. Instead of slaps or pushups we got cards for punishment in the Air Force. If you got enough cards you had to do another week of Basic....shyt was just funny to me with how easy it was compared to what I expected.
Damn I heard about the cards but I thought it was a BS rumor. When I went in people were telling me the drill instructors cannot physically harm you like they did in the 60's, 70's, etc. They could smoke the hell out of you but as far as assault they said it was over with. When I got slapped it was huge wake up call but we were only in the third week of boot camp.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
When'd you go through? I heard that Marine Corps DIs will still fukk you up while other branches' would get in trouble for it.
I went in 2006. I heard stories from Marines that went through boot camp in the 80's and 70's that DI's were A LOT WORSE.

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
Damn I heard about the cards but I thought it was a BS rumor. When I went in people were telling me the drill instructors cannot physically harm you like they did in the 60's, 70's, etc. They could smoke the hell out of you but as far as assault they said it was over with. When I got slapped it was huge wake up call but we were only in the third week of boot camp.
What year did you go in? I went in back in 99 and I thought all branches got rid of the physical abuse but from what I heard from people that signed up later...The Marines and certain schools for each branch were still pretty much open season. Marines were pretty much open season for any branch of training from what I heard....Makes sense because that branch is basically life or death with nearly every job though. Wouldn't want a fukkup watching my back with bullets whizzing overhead.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What year did you go in? I went in back in 99 and I thought all branches got rid of the physical abuse but from what I heard from people that signed up later...The Marines and certain schools for each branch were still pretty much open season. Marines were pretty much open season for any branch of training from what I heard....Makes sense because that branch is basically life or death with nearly every job though. Wouldn't want a fukkup watching my back with bullets whizzing overhead.
I went in 2006.

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
I went in 2006.
Thought they would've ended that by then. Kinda glad they didn't cause that's really not the area you want weak individuals of any kind. Only reason I went Air Force is cause I was looking for computer programming jobs and big salaries after my first enlistment. Air Force basic cracked me up with the people they let slide thru...They had one dude that couldn't do 10 pushups in a minute that made it through basic training. I was in shape from playing basketball/football so I glided through there and got honor graduate out of it.