MILITARY STORIES

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Idk if anyone has touched on it but prostitutes are big in the military. In Korea the have juicees, basically girls lured from other Asian countries with promises of money, singing careers, or a better life. It usually by the owner of a club. When the girls get there they tell they have to pay off the plane ticket. Then they hit them with the room and board fees. :shaq:

The club owners/predators are like the banks in the USA, they drown you in debt. The girls have no way of returning home so they work for the club owners. They sell juice(alcoholic beverages). But a lot prostitute to make ends meet. GIs stationed there, away from family, are the main customers. I know one guy that got one pregnant, had to marry her and brought my her back to the states:mjlol:. Ever wonder why all the Asian women on base with white and black husbands lmao.

Medical and dental have the best females as a whole.

The USAF has the best standard of living.

Strip clubs near base are always offering more for more money.

I remember an e-3 getting choked out by his supervisor, and e-3 having to angry NCOs threatening to kill him, and a lot crazy shyt happening in base housing( fukkin dependents/dependanadas :russ:

ask me something dog?

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Am I to old to go active? My ng contract is up in 2 years, I was thinking about trying active duty

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When i was in A.I.T, there was this shorty talking a lot of shyt about how she could throw it back. She seemed like the type to talk a good game but wasn't about that action. One night, i got woken up about 1:30 in the morning. My boy told me to go down stairs because shorty was in the mop room - I was good cause my boy was on fire guard and wasn't gonna snitch. i swear to god i never heard it so quite - im going downstairs thinking im about to get in right quick and go to bed:smugdraper:. When I get all the way downstairs, i see a bunch of dudes literally lined up by the mop room and im like :mindblown:. every one pretty much waiting for their turn. had me like :patrice:should i even bother?? I was like twenty years old and thirsty as hell...So i went in and got my smash on right quick and went back to bed. hit her with the sixty second assassin. I tell you what, the next day shorty wasn't even embarrassed about it, she was walking around like she just found the cure for cancer. I was the one ducking low cause I came like fedex and bust to quick! Shorties in the military are the most slutiest women on the planet. Used to get weekend passes and shorties would be the one planining the orgies at the motels! Got some good memories of Fort Jackson, South Carolina :wow:
I hear so many god damn STORIES about this shyt man ..... Gordon and Jackson ....my GOD why did I join the guard ......

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I fukked up joining the guard. All the good army stories (and threesomes with freak hoes) are on the active side.

My life has been a series of bad decisions :mjcry:
I went from active duty to a reserve unit just this past year. Can't speak for Guard but

:camby::camby::camby:

just because you hear us active duty people laughing about how crazy shyt was, don't think that it was always something to laugh about. :dame: Most of the time, its shyt we laugh about AFTER we spent a good deal of time crying or stressing about it or have highlighted that memory to repress all the bullshyt ones that took up the other 27 days of the month. Yal don't know about 24 hour shifts. Yal don't know about being told by a SGM to do a job that you never fukking trained for or wanted. Yal never had to DD a crackfiend to rehab 5 days a week in your own car. Yal never had to drop everything to find a UAV in a fukking desert. Yal never had to eat cold rice for dinner in the field. There's a ton of shyt yal will never have to do or deal with.

just be happy :francis: yal can go forth and do life shyt. progress within or outside of the military without any real restriction and basically pick and choose what training you want to attend and when. Only reason people in the military fukk like they do is because they all have thousands of dollars of disposable incomes with the fallback of guaranteed bed to sleep in (barracks) and food when broke (dfac). Better quality of life = better heaux. Get your money up and throw that 'active duty' dream in the bushes. You probably ain't about that life. My last unit spent 160 days out of 365 in the fukking field. You don't want that. Did I have some good times? Yeah. But I got out for a reason. A lot of this shyt is based on the hand you're dealt in active duty too. If your first duty station is Bragg, Hood, Drum, or Lewis - you LOST and ain't shyt you can do about it.

Just be happy in guard breh. Go reserve if they ain't treating you right but you want more. If you wanted active duty, you would've taken it on the first contract.

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
That Juice aint alcohol :mjlol:

One day me and my homies went and chill at the juicies crib, drinkin' and shyt before work and this one pretty ass Filipino girl was chuggin' cuervo like it was water. Broad was lit by 3 o clock had to be at work by 5, anyways, the Korean Mafia came through and we ran and hid in a closet :lupe: nikka was nervous as shyt! They didnt catch us, but we heard them yellin' at ol' girl. Soon as they left we got the fukk outta there and told em we'd stop by the club while we was out. Came by and the one chuggin' cuervo was sleep in a booth gettin' slapped up by mama san. We find out a couple weeks later we find out she tried to kill herself and they got rid of her, never seen ol girl again...

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went from active duty to a reserve unit just this past year. Can't speak for Guard but

:camby::camby::camby:

just because you hear us active duty people laughing about how crazy shyt was, don't think that it was always something to laugh about. :dame: Most of the time, its shyt we laugh about AFTER we spent a good deal of time crying or stressing about it or have highlighted that memory to repress all the bullshyt ones that took up the other 27 days of the month. Yal don't know about 24 hour shifts. Yal don't know about being told by a SGM to do a job that you never fukking trained for or wanted. Yal never had to DD a crackfiend to rehab 5 days a week in your own car. Yal never had to drop everything to find a UAV in a fukking desert. Yal never had to eat cold rice for dinner in the field. There's a ton of shyt yal will never have to do or deal with.

just be happy :francis: yal can go forth and do life shyt. progress within or outside of the military without any real restriction and basically pick and choose what training you want to attend and when. Only reason people in the military fukk like they do is because they all have thousands of dollars of disposable incomes with the fallback of guaranteed bed to sleep in (barracks) and food when broke (dfac). Better quality of life = better heaux. Get your money up and throw that 'active duty' dream in the bushes. You probably ain't about that life. My last unit spent 160 days out of 365 in the fukking field. You don't want that. Did I have some good times? Yeah. But I got out for a reason. A lot of this shyt is based on the hand you're dealt in active duty too. If your first duty station is Bragg, Hood, Drum, or Lewis - you LOST and ain't shyt you can do about it.

Just be happy in guard breh. Go reserve if they ain't treating you right but you want more. If you wanted active duty, you would've taken it on the first contract.

Lol dog the only thing u was maybe wrong about was the shifts. We out here doing 24 to 32 shifts in the guard. And it's retarded because you know what, we ARE civilians :mjlol: . But I see you homey

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how old are you? i mean... i can't think of a reason why they wouldn't let you take a contract if you're already in

I'm hoping I could get a light contract. Take my last two inactive reserve years and do those active ... to keep it trill it's like u said, I ain't trying to deal with no bullshyt for too long. fukk a power tripping SGM or a corny O3 thinking he's or she's tough. So if I could squeeze two years active duty into my life just for the xp, and keep my MOS's 25u, and soon to be 25b, that'd be straight AF.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I'm hoping I could get a light contract. Take my last two inactive reserve years and do those active ... to keep it trill it's like u said, I ain't trying to deal with no bullshyt for too long. fukk a power tripping SGM or a corny O3 thinking he's or she's tough. So if I could squeeze two years active duty into my life just for the xp, and keep my MOS's 25u, and soon to be 25b, that'd be straight AF.
*I'm not a recruiter* but I really, really think its going to be hard to find a two year contract like that going from guard/reserve into active with the nature of the cutbacks and stuff right now. If you want to get out of that contract early and get some cash, I'd just say pursue a deployment with another unit. Shouldn't be too hard to hitchhike as a signal guy. Just make sure you tell your unit how you want to make those moves happen and they may even do the hardwork, finding a deployment/mission for you.

After you deploy, you get a really solid block of stabilization and you've hit your required days for basically a year if I'm not mistaken.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento

You can volunteer to become an agr or go to Korea