MILITARY STORIES

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:........................:dwillhuh:...................the time share tour story happened in America. Virginia to be exact. I said I'd never been deployed lol.
Oh shyt!! I was so :dahell: about the last part of the post that I didn't even read the first part. I know many Iraqis and that shyt isn't on.

You'r tour guide has some homo erotic fantasies. :dead:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I just registered for college, major in IT/ minor in economics.
My problem is them handing me these bullshyt classes like Intro to Theory and Art Appreciation, sayin you won't be taking your core classes until a few years.

:stopitslime:

I need paper now, fukk a few years. Both parents are retired army so I was curious about college and life outside the Army, but it all seems like bullshyt.

Looks like Im leavin college in the bushes :youngsabo:

That's the same reason I left.
After 2 years of doing bullshyt classes that had nothing to do with my major...I quit. In all that time I only had 2 classes that applied to what I was in college for.

I'll take it up again when I find a school that ain't on that mess and can give me what I need instead of ripping me off with classes I don't need.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
68E/X-2 was a dental assistant then a dental hygienist

got in 2001-2009 medically retired now a disabled veteran with 80% disability rating waiting on results to see if got 100% rating

never got e-5 due to bullshytting and partying the first 4 yrs then got serious to get promoted only to find out the medically field points damn near or were maxed out for e-5
finally had points but med boarded had the points where i would of gotten e-5 then got waiver to get e-6 after 6 month wait. NCOIC had it all planned out for me. Even though i was only a e-4 i had e-6 and e-7 responsabilities cuz i was very good at what i did and very reliable so sad it got cut short though

won soldier of the quarter twice was headed to soldier of the yr board in 2 different countries one in ITALY on my post the other was in Germany at Landstuhl :smh:
:salute::jawalrus::salute:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I used to fukk this bytch when we were Italy.

CAMP FOSTER, Okinawa — Trembling with each word, Seaman Tiffany Brooks found it hard to apologize in court Monday to the family of the friend she murdered in February.
“What I done was undeserving,” Brooks sobbed as she stood, her written statement shaking in her hand. “It was uncalled for.”
Brooks, 21, a dental technician from Carthage, Miss., was sentenced to life in prison without parole for her part in the Feb. 2 slaying of Seaman Adam Palecco. She pleaded guilty in Keystone Judicial Circuit Court to murder, conspiracy to commit murder and obstruction of justice. The plea was part of a pretrial agreement that saved her from a death sentence.
Brooks also was reduced in grade to E-1, forfeited all pay and allowances, and was given a dishonorable discharge. Under the pretrial agreement, the sentence in excess of 65 years was suspended for a period of 25 years and Brooks gave up her right to seek clemency for 25 years.

In the middle of her unsworn statement, Brooks paused and looked at Palecco’s father, sister and brother sitting in the packed courtroom’s front row.
“I’m sorry,” she said, hanging her head. “I know I caused the family pain and grief and there’s nothing I can do to bring Adam Palecco back. I’m sorry.”
Then turning to face the judge, Marine Lt. Col. D.J. Daugherty, she apologized to her victim.
“I can only pray now that he is peacefully in heaven,” she said.

In her stipulation of facts, answers to Daugherty’s questions and a video re-enactment she made of the crime, Brooks said she plotted with two other dental technicians to kill Palecco, 21, because they feared he was going to inform on their shoplifting ring. The trio lured Palecco to a darkened area of Camp Hansen at night. Seaman Audley Evans II, 20, of Royal Palm Beach, Fla., grabbed Palecco from behind and slashed his throat, Brooks said. Then she and Seaman Robert Person Jr., 19, of Turrell, Ark., took turns stabbing their co-worker. All four were assigned to the Camp Hansen Dental Clinic.

In his closing argument, lead prosecutor Lt. Col. Kurt Brubaker asked for a sentence of life without parole. “She has some leadership in this heinous crime,” he said, emphasizing that Brooks helped plan and commit the murder. As he spoke, Brooks glared silently at the judge.
Brubaker said Brooks was so callous she later handed out programs at Palecco’s memorial in the base chapel. He said the murder devastated the dental clinic staff, that the clinic’s senior leadership was transferred to other Okinawa bases and the staff’s close-knit feeling was destroyed.

Palecco faced court-martial on Feb. 4, the day his body was found. Planning to plead guilty, he’d already packed his belongings to prepare for the brig.
“He was just going to face the music like a man,” Brubaker said.
Brooks believed Evans’ story that Palecco was gong to inform about the shoplifting ring, he said. “And she killed him. She would rather kill Palecco … than see her friends get in trouble for what they had, in fact, done.”

He added that Brooks at first tried to blame Evans and Person but later confessed to her role.
Defense attorney Capt. Jennifer Woodmansee said Brooks came from a poor, broken family in a small town with few opportunities and that joining the Navy was seen as a positive step to improve herself. Woodmansee had produced testimony from family members and friends who said they would provide a support system for Brooks were she ever paroled.
“When she comes out of the brig, she will be past middle-aged,” Woodmansee said. “She will be a little old lady. And that’s if she makes parole. We can’t begin to know today what she is going to be like 20, 30 or 40 years from now.”

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you think our military has gotten weaker over the past decades now that they let women, fags, and trannies serve in there?

I haven't seen trannys etc...and women have seemingly always been there....

What makes us powerful is the equipment/enablers we have...I'm in an Armor BCT and Id put our tanks And Bradley's so far ahead of any potential foe it would make your head spin plus we are Damn sure advantageous in air superiority and air defense...

The amount of firepower at the hands of a SGT/SSG 13F or JTAC would make your head spin.

Now as far as man to man yes we are a shyt load softer today than we were but society in general is.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I haven't seen trannys etc...and women have seemingly always been there....

What makes us powerful is the equipment/enablers we have...I'm in an Armor BCT and Id put our tanks And Bradley's so far ahead of any potential foe it would make your head spin plus we are Damn sure advantageous in air superiority and air defense...

The amount of firepower at the hands of a SGT/SSG 13F or JTAC would make your head spin.

Now as far as man to man yes we are a shyt load softer today than we were but society in general is.
I used to provide support for combat arms and them boys are :whoo: when they get going. Strykers creeping through your hood is some other shyt man. But my job wasn't male only since we weren't specifically combat, just typically attached in tactical units. So every time we rolled with them they pretty much got to 'pick' who was running with them in the field and who was staying on the bench.

I didn't like going, but young black fit dudes always gonna get pulled for door kicking duties :francis: but instead of picking up chumps because they were just guys, they picked up some of the women too. My boss was the realest female I met in my entire fukking life. People would be fighting over this ginger in front of their command. "but but we got patrols today" "but but but we need her for targeting" "but 1sg, I was gonna propose today" :mjlol: shyt had me dying every briefing. she was supposed to hop in that female ranger course but opted out twice.

but yeah, we are softer in a lot of ways but that's due to the bullshyt kind of fight we'd been stuck in in afghanistan and iraq. I was really hoping we'd hit North Korea.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to provide support for combat arms and them boys are :whoo: when they get going. Strykers creeping through your hood is some other shyt man. But my job wasn't male only since we weren't specifically combat, just typically attached in tactical units. So every time we rolled with them they pretty much got to 'pick' who was running with them in the field and who was staying on the bench.

I didn't like going, but young black fit dudes always gonna get pulled for door kicking duties :francis: but instead of picking up chumps because they were just guys, they picked up some of the women too. My boss was the realest female I met in my entire fukking life. People would be fighting over this ginger in front of their command. "but but we got patrols today" "but but but we need her for targeting" "but 1sg, I was gonna propose today" :mjlol: shyt had me dying every briefing. she was supposed to hop in that female ranger course but opted out twice.

but yeah, we are softer in a lot of ways but that's due to the bullshyt kind of fight we'd been stuck in in afghanistan and iraq. I was really hoping we'd hit North Korea.

I don't let me retire first

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Cool

:ehh:

A Military story thread. Never seen this before

I guess I'll contribute something for the brehs, just give me till later today when I have more time

I just dropped one in the ever been caught lacking thread tho in TLR

:wow:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One Friday night, we where getting fukked up in the barracks trying to decide what club to go to

My nikka Chris was new to the unit and was always telling these big ass lies and shyt so i never believed shyt he said

So this nikka says "Yo fukk the club, I know this bytch that works at Eisenhower(the hospital on base)that pimps out some of the nurses that work there"

I was like:stopitslime: stop lying Chris!!!!

He swore he was telling the truth so i was like fukk it- let me catch this nikka in a lie again:skip:

Brah!!!!!!!! This nikka took me to some barracks near the Hospital where the Nurses stayed and as soon as we got to the door, some bytch answered naked:whoo: She reached and grabbed my dikk and said "this one mine":deadrose:

I did not expect to fukk anything but there were 7 broads in there naked:wtf:
2 other dudes were already there fukking

I fukked 2 of them broads and got my dikk sucked by another:ohlawd:

ALL FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:deadrose:

This nikka Chris was telling the truth like a mafukker
the main broad that was pimping them hoes was in love with his ass
and let me and him come thur whenever for FREE 99:deadrose:

:blessed::blessed::blessed:
:salute::myman:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Oh damn...

Yeah bruh... I remember these two Marines got caught up in Al-Asad and both of them were married. They ended up getting rank taken and they both had to call home and tell their wife/husband that they cheated and if I'm not mistaken, the girl ended up pregnant.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Had a PR homie named Lopez that got it in like that. Dude would always bring a new bytch back to his room. One night, he brings back a bytch and she tells me that I'm cute or whatever. I finally asked that nikka where he be finding all these hoes and he tells me that all the freaks stay in the barracks by the base hospital. He takes me over there one Saturday night and it's pretty much a party in every room. nikkas and bytches drinking, fukkin', just acting a fool. shyt was wild.