MILITARY STORIES

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Yeah bruh... I remember these two Marines got caught up in Al-Asad and both of them were married. They ended up getting rank taken and they both had to call home and tell their wife/husband that they cheated and if I'm not mistaken, the girl ended up pregnant.

I wouldn't even bother going home after that.
They messed up.
See, I already got my vasectomy but if I was deploying way back when...that would have been the FIRST thing I did prior.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Had a PR homie named Lopez that got it in like that. Dude would always bring a new bytch back to his room. One night, he brings back a bytch and she tells me that I'm cute or whatever. I finally asked that nikka where he be finding all these hoes and he tells me that all the freaks stay in the barracks by the base hospital. He takes me over there one Saturday night and it's pretty much a party in every room. nikkas and bytches drinking, fukkin', just acting a fool. shyt was wild.

Maaaaaan....Why couldn't I ever get lucky like that.
:mjcry::wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yikes. I'm all for thick long nips but they gotta be on some boobs.
That's just weird yo....
Dude went to a wack strip club :francis:

People don't really mention it much, but Japan got the 2nd biggest Reggae scene in the world - if he took his ass down to a good joint in Shinjuku he might've seen the twerk team or something. Like other countries don't have wack strip clubs here and there :stopitslime:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Dude went to a wack strip club :francis:

People don't really mention it much, but Japan got the 2nd biggest Reggae scene in the world - if he took his ass down to a good joint in Shinjuku he might've seen the twerk team or something. Like other countries don't have wack strip clubs here and there :stopitslime:
Yooo....reggae!?
In Japan!?!??!

Hahaha yeah...I been to a few wack stripclubs at home in the bronx before.
This one place near co-op city..they didn't even get naked. Just fat sloppy chicks up on the stage in bikinis.
Garbage...
:camby:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Not too sure on active duty or officer stuff. But that is good shyt. I wish I would have been an RN and then joined. I know a girl that just did it...she went in as a captain.
What? How is that possible? Doesn't everyone start at second lieutenant?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yooo....reggae!?
In Japan!?!??!

Hahaha yeah...I been to a few wack stripclubs at home in the bronx before.
This one place near co-op city..they didn't even get naked. Just fat sloppy chicks up on the stage in bikinis.
Garbage...
:camby:
I'm serious. There's docs on it too.

Marvin Sterling Delves into the Japanese Dancehall Reggae Scene

:manny:

What? How is that possible? Doesn't everyone start at second lieutenant?

Its the lowest commissioned rank in the Army, yeah but.... there's A LOT of shyt in between the signup and startup for officers

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm not sure where she actually started. I know she joined last year and this year she is a captain. So I assumed she started out as a captain.
OK. I guess I assumed medical route was the same as those going through the OCS route where college grads end up as second LT after they finish Officer Candidate School.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I can't say that the army would be better than the airforce for IT. I did know people in the army who were getting near 6 figure job offers when they were near the end of their contracts. these dudes had no degrees but had received training for various certifications for free through the army. I would assume the airforce would be no worse.

Hell yeah!!
I spent my last 2 years at WRAMC sitting around taking every cert course I could during downtime. Got my Logistics Management cert easy and immediately got a bump in pay but I had to leave WRAMC to go work for a private company for a year.
:jawalrus:

Get them certs brehs!!!

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fukked up joining the guard. All the good army stories (and threesomes with freak hoes) are on the active side.

My life has been a series of bad decisions :mjcry: