MILITARY STORIES

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I got a question, brehs. @twan83 @MegaTronBomb! @Th3Birdman @Belize King @Wiseborn @DeeezNuts

I'm chatting with this Japanese joint that I matched with on Bumble. We moved it over to IG and we already made plans to link when I get there in 3 weeks. We've FaceTime on IG, done voice calls and all the regular shyt. Along the way, she's said or told me some things that may be red flags, but at the same time, I'm probably over-thinkin it:pachaha:.

She's 28, no kids, works a regular 9-5 and has an apartment that she can afford pretty easily, has no dreams of leaving Japan or quitting her job as of right now (she said she actually loves it.) I'm not tripping off her age because I'm 25 my damn self.

This is where the [perceived] red flags start to pop up... she's damn near perfectly fluent in English with a damn Australian accent:mjlol:. She said she had an Australian fiancé when she was 20. That's no big deal, but it does make me wonder why the broke up. Should I ask her why?

#2: She said that she's dated military men before. This has me thinking that she could have gotten slayed by quite a few foreign kats in the past.

#3: She's essentially making plans like we're a couple. Talking about watching movies together at my spot, when I get one, like we've met before:heh:. Asking when I'm gonna move off-base:heh:. Making me a close friend on IG:heh:. Saying that she'd drive my car if I get one out there:heh:.

Am I over-thinking this? Is this typical Japanese female behavior?

For looks, I'd say she's around average for a Japanese woman in face and body. Nothing that I wouldn't fret about losing contact with.

Does her being 28 play a factor in her moving so fast? Judging by how she looked when she was 20, she was a smooth Japanese 7.5:ehh:

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, she probably would've only known that Aussie kat for a year or two before they got engaged.
She could've learned English by watching aussie TV

She probably has been ran though if that matters to you
But the upside is the increased chances of banging her butt after bubble tea.

She's likely to have been pumped and dumped and you will do the same

At the end of the if a chick enthustically wenches with you she's done it many times before

Asia is extremely traditional and xenophobic you can try to get a " good girl" but she ain't fukking off the top.

If I were you I'd take the easy lay up and leave it at that.

It's a 50/50 chance that you'll actually link even if she sent nudes

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
She could've learned English by watching aussie TV

She probably has been ran though if that matters to you
But the upside is the increased chances of banging her butt after bubble tea.

She's likely to have been pumped and dumped and you will do the same

At the end of the if a chick enthustically wenches with you she's done it many times before

Asia is extremely traditional and xenophobic you can try to get a " good girl" but she ain't fukking off the top.

If I were you I'd take the easy lay up and leave it at that.

It's a 50/50 chance that you'll actually link even if she sent nudes
Kinda does suck because I'd honestly prefer to get out the game since I had my fill in America:francis:.

I'll try to smash and probe to see if she's damaged goods, but she kinda seems lonely / desperate imo.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Kinda does suck because I'd honestly prefer to get out the game since I had my fill in America:francis:.

I'll try to smash and probe to see if she's damaged goods, but she kinda seems lonely / desperate imo.
If she smashes she's trash.

So you have to figure out what's more important to you easy access or a girl who will make you wait

HabitualChiller

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
If she smashes she's trash.

So you have to figure out what's more important to you easy access or a girl who will make you wait
Just asked and she said that she had waaay more bodies than me😭😭. For reference, I have 17:dead:. She said half were LTRs and the others were one night stands:dead:. I appreciate the honesty, but nígga damn:dead:.

She also said that, on average, they actually do prefer white men if they're going the foreigner route, and that the women have a lot of sex over there:russ:.

I feel like everything I've been told about Japan was a goddamn lie:laff:.

Wish I took orders to stay CONUS. I mean, if I'm going to be surrounded by hoes, I might as well check for some that have ass:skip:.

@Th3Birdman bruh, this is nuts:dead:

Edit: What makes it even more crazy is that this joint is maaaad average.

2nd edit: Girl said she's had 40 people:laff:.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I got a question, brehs. @twan83 @MegaTronBomb! @Th3Birdman @Belize King @Wiseborn @DeeezNuts

I'm chatting with this Japanese joint that I matched with on Bumble. We moved it over to IG and we already made plans to link when I get there in 3 weeks. We've FaceTime on IG, done voice calls and all the regular shyt. Along the way, she's said or told me some things that may be red flags, but at the same time, I'm probably over-thinkin it:pachaha:.

She's 28, no kids, works a regular 9-5 and has an apartment that she can afford pretty easily, has no dreams of leaving Japan or quitting her job as of right now (she said she actually loves it.) I'm not tripping off her age because I'm 25 my damn self.

This is where the [perceived] red flags start to pop up... she's damn near perfectly fluent in English with a damn Australian accent:mjlol:. She said she had an Australian fiancé when she was 20. That's no big deal, but it does make me wonder why the broke up. Should I ask her why?

#2: She said that she's dated military men before. This has me thinking that she could have gotten slayed by quite a few foreign kats in the past.

#3: She's essentially making plans like we're a couple. Talking about watching movies together at my spot, when I get one, like we've met before:heh:. Asking when I'm gonna move off-base:heh:. Making me a close friend on IG:heh:. Saying that she'd drive my car if I get one out there:heh:.

Am I over-thinking this? Is this typical Japanese female behavior?

For looks, I'd say she's around average for a Japanese woman in face and body. Nothing that I wouldn't fret about losing contact with.

Does her being 28 play a factor in her moving so fast? Judging by how she looked when she was 20, she was a smooth Japanese 7.5:ehh:

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, she probably would've only known that Aussie kat for a year or two before they got engaged.
Well she obviously been around the block but nothing would stress bout part of the game
Now the other stuff I have dealt with before on a rare occasion those wanted it all asap usually
There is aggressive in a good way then there is hella aggressive who just want to settle down really soon which she is the type going by that experience and don’t believe that she won’t leave cuz she would they say that till they get dikk down real good and they really want you and follow you to hell and back
Having said that how u take it is on you nothing wrong with a a female who know what she wants and if she wants to settle down quick that’s her it comes down to what you wanna do I mean if she good and check all the boxes u can make her wait regardless cuz she will if she feels if your worth it regardless tho if not she belongs to the streets and you will know if she does cuz she ones who mess with military dudes imo make it obvious they ain’t just smashing you

HabitualChiller

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Well she obviously been around the block but nothing would stress bout part of the game
Now the other stuff I have dealt with before on a rare occasion those wanted it all asap usually
There is aggressive in a good way then there is hella aggressive who just want to settle down really soon which she is the type going by that experience and don’t believe that she won’t leave cuz she would they say that till they get dikk down real good and they really want you and follow you to hell and back
Having said that how u take it is on you nothing wrong with a a female who know what she wants and if she wants to settle down quick that’s her it comes down to what you wanna do I mean if she good and check all the boxes u can make her wait regardless cuz she will if she feels if your worth it regardless tho if not she belongs to the streets and you will know if she does cuz she ones who mess with military dudes imo make it obvious they ain’t just smashing you
Great advice. Read the post above you, though:lolbron:.

She says she wants friends, and something more if it comes to that. She also said that she doesn't want a friend with benefits.

I'm not gonna hold you, that relationship shìt is dead:mjlol:. I'll see if I can smash because she seems easy as shìt.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Great advice. Read the post above you, though:lolbron:.

She says she wants friends, and something more if it comes to that. She also said that she doesn't want a friend with benefits.

I'm not gonna hold you, that relationship shìt is dead:mjlol:. I'll see if I can smash because she seems easy as shìt.
:laff: just saw the post that sounds bout right :russ:
I disagree bout the white guy part but then again maybe times have changed but what I saw and more so for me they def referred black guys and it mostly comes down to what kind of guy you are regardless of race cuz that shyt will change real quick if you know how to talk
I prefer white guys few hours later all up in them guts saying Kimochīi constantly:myman:
No offense tho we did say if you got game u can smash easily cuz they ain’t getting sex like that with their own race or attention so they starving
Idc bout body count on a female that’s just me I care bout if u with me im the only body you fukking
You ain’t lazy boring and wanna level up yourself in life
Just have fun breh it will come too you naturally one you like regardless of race just be smart bout it that’s all
Once I knew the game it was a wrap just came down to quality vs quantity
Did the quantity and roster was too damn big and exhausted and fukked up names several times especially if they got the same name :dead:
But the quality is usually real good tho from experience but times have changed so I can’t say for sure if it’s a big dip or not
The ones that weren’t as westernized tend to maintain the Japanese quality culture from what I recall liking western is fine but really implementing it so much in your life is where you will see certain shyt that may turn you off too

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Crazy part is…

The real number is higher than that….

:francis:
Ain’t that the truth
Was smashing them behind the damn club in gaspanic or down the alley :wow:
Some just flat out would try shyt in club had to say :whoa: let’s take it elsewhere shyt