MILITARY STORIES

Daps
Ask your finance office (N1/S1 etc) who outprocessed you for an update on your CMS case... CMS is a ticket system for DFAS to close out milpay actions, something should have been submitted by now.

If they don't have one or can't give you an update, never hurts to start calling SCNOs and raising hell.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask your finance office (N1/S1 etc) who outprocessed you for an update on your CMS case... CMS is a ticket system for DFAS to close out milpay actions, something should have been submitted by now.

If they don't have one or can't give you an update, never hurts to start calling SCNOs and raising hell.
Appreciate it although I'm a civilian now so I don't know how much SNCOs can do for my case

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I just got a job offer from SNC and about to get an interview will Amentum. I've never heard of Amentum until yesterday. They are massive. Anybody looking for a job and have a clearance, sign up with clearancejobs and and USAjobs. SNC was offering 90K but I had to work at Duke field and deploy once a year. Forget all that.
:scust:
I told the Amentum recruiter I need 120K and he didn't blink. I told my Wife I am nervous they might offer me the position and the 120K. I'm not ready for this 9-5 grind.
:aicmon:
I haven't had a regular 9-5 in 8 years. Now you expect me to commute everyday, make 35K less, eat lunch at a desk, have a boss on site, and not make my own hours.
:francis:
I want to see my family everyday but damn.
:damn:
I don't know what I would do if that offer letter comes through. We will see.
:wow:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got a job offer from SNC and about to get an interview will Amentum. I've never heard of Amentum until yesterday. They are massive. Anybody looking for a job and have a clearance, sign up with clearancejobs and and USAjobs. SNC was offering 90K but I had to work at Duke field and deploy once a year. Forget all that.
I told the Amentum recruiter I need 120K and he didn't blink. I told my Wife I am nervous they might offer me the position and the 120K. I'm not ready for this 9-5 grind.
I haven't had a regular 9-5 in 8 years. Now you expect me to commute everyday, make 35K less, eat lunch at a desk, have a boss on site, and not make my own hours.
Good luck on getting the offer

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Amentum is a great place to build momentum, seriously.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Amentum used to be dynacorp a few yrs ago they got a lot of overseas jobs . My friend took a contract job to Afghanistan and the Taliban struck his post and had his ear drum blown off

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Amentum used to be dynacorp a few yrs ago they got a lot of overseas jobs . My friend took a contract job to Afghanistan and the Taliban struck his post and had his ear drum blown off
That makes sense. DynCorp is massive. I guess they needed that name change like Halliburton and KBR. DynCorp didn't pay well in Afghanistan. I bunch of brothas came to us to get on. I will probably bush them.
:camby:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
That makes sense. DynCorp is massive. I guess they needed that name change like Halliburton and KBR. DynCorp didn't pay well in Afghanistan. I bunch of brothas came to us to get on. I will probably bush them.
:camby:
He was at some FOB still sending money to his Filipina living in Kuwait. I tried to school him lol funny thing is he came stateside and got a DUI here in Romulus..smh

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Yea Amentum is big... i wanted to work for them at one point... if i had to choose, i'll go with SNC... only job ill take at this point is a deployable job... big bag