MILITARY STORIES

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
people catch indirect everyday b :manny:
Almost lost my shyt in 2021 when I was Iraq…. Was on one of those ATV’s when we started getting attacked… my coworker was driving and we had a rocket land on his side few meters away… shrapnel went into his eye.. but you know, we were contractors… so nobody gave a fukk.. that was his and my last time doing contracting needless to say after that trip

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I got a question, brehs. @twan83 @MegaTronBomb! @Th3Birdman @Belize King @Wiseborn @DeeezNuts

I'm chatting with this Japanese joint that I matched with on Bumble. We moved it over to IG and we already made plans to link when I get there in 3 weeks. We've FaceTime on IG, done voice calls and all the regular shyt. Along the way, she's said or told me some things that may be red flags, but at the same time, I'm probably over-thinkin it:pachaha:.

She's 28, no kids, works a regular 9-5 and has an apartment that she can afford pretty easily, has no dreams of leaving Japan or quitting her job as of right now (she said she actually loves it.) I'm not tripping off her age because I'm 25 my damn self.

This is where the [perceived] red flags start to pop up... she's damn near perfectly fluent in English with a damn Australian accent:mjlol:. She said she had an Australian fiancé when she was 20. That's no big deal, but it does make me wonder why the broke up. Should I ask her why?

#2: She said that she's dated military men before. This has me thinking that she could have gotten slayed by quite a few foreign kats in the past.

#3: She's essentially making plans like we're a couple. Talking about watching movies together at my spot, when I get one, like we've met before:heh:. Asking when I'm gonna move off-base:heh:. Making me a close friend on IG:heh:. Saying that she'd drive my car if I get one out there:heh:.

Am I over-thinking this? Is this typical Japanese female behavior?

For looks, I'd say she's around average for a Japanese woman in face and body. Nothing that I wouldn't fret about losing contact with.

Does her being 28 play a factor in her moving so fast? Judging by how she looked when she was 20, she was a smooth Japanese 7.5:ehh:

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, she probably would've only known that Aussie kat for a year or two before they got engaged.

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
nikka it’s just your turn. Enjoy her for the time you’re there or a short time and keep it moving.
I know for sure that she's dated at least one in Atsugi. Not sure how many after that. She's even offering to teach me Japanese:heh:.

I also remember her saying that she normally dates older men.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I know for sure that she's dated at least one in Atsugi. Not sure how many after that. She's even offering to teach me Japanese:heh:.

I also remember her saying that she normally dates older men.
Things may have changed since I last lived in Japan but they’re usually not as aggressive as the one you’re describing. And if they are, they’ve usually been westernized beyond repair. Tread cautiously. If anything, I was dikkin down more AF and Navy chicks when I was stationed there. Navy ones were super loose.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I got a question, brehs. @twan83 @MegaTronBomb! @Th3Birdman @Belize King @Wiseborn @DeeezNuts

I'm chatting with this Japanese joint that I matched with on Bumble. We moved it over to IG and we already made plans to link when I get there in 3 weeks. We've FaceTime on IG, done voice calls and all the regular shyt. Along the way, she's said or told me some things that may be red flags, but at the same time, I'm probably over-thinkin it:pachaha:.

She's 28, no kids, works a regular 9-5 and has an apartment that she can afford pretty easily, has no dreams of leaving Japan or quitting her job as of right now (she said she actually loves it.) I'm not tripping off her age because I'm 25 my damn self.

This is where the [perceived] red flags start to pop up... she's damn near perfectly fluent in English with a damn Australian accent:mjlol:. She said she had an Australian fiancé when she was 20. That's no big deal, but it does make me wonder why the broke up. Should I ask her why?

#2: She said that she's dated military men before. This has me thinking that she could have gotten slayed by quite a few foreign kats in the past.

#3: She's essentially making plans like we're a couple. Talking about watching movies together at my spot, when I get one, like we've met before:heh:. Asking when I'm

I got some bad news breh:mjlit:

If you just trying to smash, it'll be EASY WORK.

If you looking for a real relationship, recognize that the ones like this prolly been around the block, and then spun around again. If that don't bother you, then go for it.

Incidentally, if you could DM me with pics, I could let you know if I know her or not, as this community is fairly small

And I know what you thinking:whoa: I happened to know of one with an aussie accent is all

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
It’s just your turn breh… I was just in Japan back in July.. you thinking too much.. what’s your goal? You trying lock down a chic that speaks English fluently?
:hhh:

Ninja… the ones that speak English… don’t you think other ninjas out there have seen that… to me that sounds like she’s for the streets.. whatever ducktales she’s been telling you breh is all lies…don’t let her sell you wolf tickets… go there and eat and keep it pushing.. when I lived in Japan… I made sure any joint that I locked down spoke no English… cuz if she do… ninjas done rah thru that

HabitualChiller

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I got some bad news breh:mjlit:

If you just trying to smash, it'll be EASY WORK.

If you looking for a real relationship, recognize that the ones like this prolly been around the block, and then spun around again. If that don't bother you, then go for it.

Incidentally, if you could DM me with pics, I could let you know if I know her or not, as this community is fairly small

And I know what you thinking:whoa: I happened to know of one with an aussie accent is all
Bet.
It’s just your turn breh… I was just in Japan back in July.. you thinking too much.. what’s your goal? You trying lock down a chic that speaks English fluently?
:hhh:

Ninja… the ones that speak English… don’t you think other ninjas out there have seen that… to me that sounds like she’s for the streets.. whatever ducktales she’s been telling you breh is all lies…don’t let her sell you wolf tickets… go there and eat and keep it pushing.. when I lived in Japan… I made sure any joint that I locked down spoke no English… cuz if she do… ninjas done rah thru that
Yeah, that ran through my head several times:francis:. I thought to myself, "Hmm! This is a fairly average-looking Japanese woman who speaks almost perfect English and has dated military kats before, and was even engaged to an Aussie kat. She's super nice and is moving quickly after we only met on fúcking Bumble:skip:... There's no way that it's this easy without some serious drawbacks:skip:. How has no one else locked this up:why:? Why did she choose me:damn:?"

Weird thing is that she says that she works late a lot of the time, doesn't make very much ($2,000 after taxes per month), and doesn't really like clubbing...but she normally heads home around 11-12 PM and doesn't really sleep until 2AM...and I have Tokyo time on my clock app, so I'm legit peeping that shìt:pachaha:.

AND SHE STILL LOVES THE JOB, apparently:dead:. She also said that she works in Sales and Designs for an ad agency, but can't tell me what she specifically does until we meet.

Last edited:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Fam you thinking too much.. link up with the bytch… get in them guts and keep it pushing… my assessment of her is simple… she’s not into clubs NOW… but trust … she been clubbing and ran thru… it’s just the younger bytches out compete her.. so she “doesn’t like clubs” anymore 🤣 FOH .. go eat and keep it pushing

HabitualChiller

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Fam you thinking too much.. link up with the bytch… get in them guts and keep it pushing… my assessment of her is simple… she’s not into clubs NOW… but trust … she been clubbing and ran thru… it’s just the younger bytches out compete her.. so she “doesn’t like clubs” anymore 🤣 FOH .. go eat and keep it pushing
That's a good point:mjlol:.