MILITARY STORIES

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Anyone else got an oth discharge? How y’all doing Inlife I’m bout to finish college l,to add onto my navy schooling

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
When I was in the Marines I had a married lcpl invite me and some of my other young Marines to his house for a party or some shyt. I only went because I was his corporal and trying to be nice.

So we are there and 2 of them start arguing. The person who owns the house (my lcpl) and one of the guys he invited over., also in my unit. I go outside for a smoke break because I really don’t give a fukk what them white boys got going on. Dude wife come outside and say do I really smoke. I say yea I’m doing it now lol. She was like I’ll be right back. Came back with a pipe and some weed.

I took advantage of the situation and smoked that shyt in the back with her. At no point did I flirt with her or anything remote to that. I’m also married. But if you offer me weed at your home it would be impolite to decline lol. Don’t even know what we talking about. Just bullshyt. She ask if it’s true… true what? If black guys are really different down there. Bruh I said hold on I’ll be right back. Went inside to tell dude I gotta go and thanks for the invite. Him and dude obviously fought cuz his face was fukked up.. I have to go to restroom right quick, so I realize right then what they were arguing about. There was literal shyt smeared all across the bathroom walls. The other guy did it before getting kicked out. shyt ..dude tried to vent to me , but I had to go. I just left amd said thanks

Come to find out white dude who smeared shyt on his walls was a true scumbag to another degree. Super nerdy and I never would have expected that out of him lol..Dude shared pics of dude wife (who was busted).. giving him head and shared it with the unit. He got demoted back to PFC I believe and my lcpl basically was just never the same. His wife divorced him a year later

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
@twan83 is this true?

no just infantry has the lowest score to get in, you can study for the asvab, but if the average person just took it without there is a good chance they would get infantry. Now during the iraqi surge they were lax on a lot of things just for manpower.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
When I was in the Marines I had a married lcpl invite me and some of my other young Marines to his house for a party or some shyt. I only went because I was his corporal and trying to be nice.

So we are there and 2 of them start arguing. The person who owns the house (my lcpl) and one of the guys he invited over., also in my unit. I go outside for a smoke break because I really don’t give a fukk what them white boys got going on. Dude wife come outside and say do I really smoke. I say yea I’m doing it now lol. She was like I’ll be right back. Came back with a pipe and some weed.

I took advantage of the situation and smoked that shyt in the back with her. At no point did I flirt with her or anything remote to that. I’m also married. But if you offer me weed at your home it would be impolite to decline lol. Don’t even know what we talking about. Just bullshyt. She ask if it’s true… true what? If black guys are really different down there. Bruh I said hold on I’ll be right back. Went inside to tell dude I gotta go and thanks for the invite. Him and dude obviously fought cuz his face was fukked up.. I have to go to restroom right quick, so I realize right then what they were arguing about. There was literal shyt smeared all across the bathroom walls. The other guy did it before getting kicked out. shyt ..dude tried to vent to me , but I had to go. I just left amd said thanks

Come to find out white dude who smeared shyt on his walls was a true scumbag to another degree. Super nerdy and I never would have expected that out of him lol..Dude shared pics of dude wife (who was busted).. giving him head and shared it with the unit. He got demoted back to PFC I believe and my lcpl basically was just never the same. His wife divorced him a year later
You smoked weed with your Lance's wife? After all that happened did you have problems with the troop?

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
You smoked weed with your Lance's wife? After all that happened did you have problems with the troop?
:comeon:He knew I was out there. I went inside and asked if he was coming out or if he was cool with me doing that. I would never smoke somebody weed without asking them first. I’m married so I wasn’t out of line doing that given I asked his permission . He didn’t get mad at me for anything and only didn’t come out cuz of what was going on inside. He told me he was gonna come out so we could start. But he never did. I also told him what she said to me after dude immediately showed those pictures the next week. Dude believed me and asked me for marriage advice plenty times

And the other guy was in my unit, but he was not my Marine. That’s his sgt and corporal job to check that white boi

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:He knew I was out there. I went inside and asked if he was coming out or if he was cool with me doing that. I would never smoke somebody weed without asking them first. I’m married so I wasn’t out of line doing that given I asked his permission . He didn’t get mad at me for anything and only didn’t come out cuz of what was going on inside. He told me he was gonna come out so we could start. But he never did. I also told him what she said to me after dude immediately showed those pictures the next week. Dude believed me and asked me for marriage advice plenty times

And the other guy was in my unit, but he was not my Marine. That’s his sgt and corporal job to check that white boi
C'mon my guy smoking weed is illegal. I'd never want my solider having that on me that he could just run to report at any time. Even his wife being comfortable enough to try you is wierd Is the culture of your unit that fukked up for it not being crazy if you fukked her right there?

I was attached to ODA and shyt was informal but basic Troop Leading Procedures matter.

But this is a fukkery thread where I encouraged people to share wild stories so I get it.

I guess we all do fukked up shyt I remember we had a cool guys in the Battalion pre deployment party and there were female soliders ( none from our unit) stripping and some people brought wives and girlfriends.

I will also say that the smokers in my unit didn't work directly with each other at least not in a supervisory sense and they all knew who smoked and they did smoke around each other including the field.

This was kinda ok as a Commo guy being in the field for us was sitting in a Hummvee with 3 other guys in the middle of now where we used to order pizzas and shyt all the time or have someone make a Burger King Run we almost never ate MRE's in the field.

As a non smoker I guess I don't understand how common it is.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
C'mon my guy smoking weed is illegal. I'd never want my solider having that on me that he could just run to report at any time. Even his wife being comfortable enough to try you is wierd Is the culture of your unit that fukked up for it not being crazy if you fukked her right there?

I was attached to ODA and shyt was informal but basic Troop Leading Procedures matter.

But this is a fukkery thread where I encouraged people to share wild stories so I get it.

I guess we all do fukked up shyt I remember we had a cool guys in the Battalion pre deployment party and there were female soliders ( none from our unit) stripping and some people brought wives and girlfriends.

I will also say that the smokers in my unit didn't work directly with each other at least not in a supervisory sense and they all knew who smoked and they did smoke around each other including the field.

This was kinda ok as a Commo guy being in the field for us was sitting in a Hummvee with 3 other guys in the middle of now where we used to order pizzas and shyt all the time or have someone make a Burger King Run we almost never ate MRE's in the field.

As a non smoker I guess I don't understand how common it is.
I understand you don’t smoke so I understand your perspective. Not trying to be an ass, but don’t care that it’s illegal . It’s 2023. It’s literally becoming legal everywhere ..I smoke now. I also have epilepsy due to a head injury while I served. I’m a disabled veteran at 100%. so I will never stop because it prevents seizures. I like it anyway. I’m not super patriotic just because I was in the military lol. Not at all.. I did 4 and out. Got my degree. I was great to my Marines and was a father figure to a lot of them. All of them fukked with me heavy and I checked them when they were in the wrong. I have plenty of decorations on my outfit . Neither did I smoke unless I was on leave. That was literally the only time I smoked while not on leave. Drug test of course..which I could pass tomorrow cu I know how to do it. I have a great job I tested for. Got a Whole family. Wife smoke with me 2 and we both are successful and ambitious in what we do. Not a single person thought I smoked. Also how he got that over my head when it’s his shyt . Marijuana smokers not gonna tell on themselves. None of the other people knew we were smoking. He didn’t trust any of them to tell him that or that he smoked.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I understand you don’t smoke so I understand your perspective. Not trying to be an ass, but don’t care that it’s illegal . It’s 2023. It’s literally becoming legal everywhere ..I smoke now. I also have epilepsy due to a head injury while I served. I’m a disabled veteran at 100%. so I will never stop because it prevents seizures. I like it anyway. I’m not super patriotic just because I was in the military lol. Not at all.. I did 4 and out. Got my degree. I was great to my Marines and was a father figure to a lot of them. All of them fukked with me heavy and I checked them when they were in the wrong. I have plenty of decorations on my outfit . Neither did I smoke unless I was on leave. That was literally the only time I smoked while not on leave. Drug test of course..Not a single person thought I was smoked. Also how he got that over my head when it’s his shyt . None of the other people knew we were smoking. He didn’t trust any of them to tell him that.
We're simpatico 100% diabled, multiple decorations, not really super patriotic check check check. Yeah I don't understand the culture of weedheads and yes the dudes who smoked where super militant about it. That being said when I had a squad If they smoked I didn't allow them to let me know about it but I wouldn't have done anything unless it became a problem and I never heard it being a problem regarding work from the people who smoked.

Again this isn't some super patriotic pro military thread any military person knows that all kinds of fukkery happens in every unit so I get it. With all the fukkery I've seen I'm still suprised at hearing about fukkery.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
We're simpatico 100% diabled, multiple decorations, not really super patriotic check check check. Yeah I don't understand the culture of weedheads and yes the dudes who smoked where super militant about it. That being said when I had a squad If they smoked I didn't allow them to let me know about it but I wouldn't have done anything unless it became a problem and I never heard it being a problem regarding work from the people who smoked.

Again this isn't some super patriotic pro military thread any military person knows that all kinds of fukkery happens in every unit so I get it. With all the fukkery I've seen I'm still suprised at hearing about fukkery.
Naw nobody else told me they smoked. They wouldn’t think I approved, plus since I was a corporal they knew if I ran it up chain of command they would be fukked. Or told another corporal or sgt. And I would tell them not to do it because even though I can pass a drug test, I don’t think any of them would. I wouldn’t approve. Wouldn’t tell on them of course. But If I knew I would say to stop cuz they can fail. This white boi was literally the only person who knew I smoked. Since him and his wife offered it, I knew I could trust him. Dude was from Cali and too smart to fail. He never did.